Jack Monroe #177 The vegan version is coming soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laptop “won’t be unpacked for a couple of weeks”. She’s bought the forever home, then. Thanks, Patreons!

May the roof leak every autumn and the woodworm gnaw at the floorboards.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 80
I think she thinks that's an apology. That is not an apology but yeah, sure, keep blaming it on autism and ADHD so you can wriggle out of it like a buttery snake 🐍. Just for that I'm going to give the cabal something even more terrifying than Tiny Face Jack: Huge Face Jack.

pin badge gremlin jack.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
All speculation which she loves of course but I'll go ahead and do it anyway as I am a top ninny. She always lays some 'backstory' before doing something that she might meet criticism for. For example, buying the house she said she'd never be able to afford or her son going to live permanently with Dad. The very top secret and serious/not serious 'health issues' are being ramped up, as and when it suits.

Reactions: 52
Even this is so manipulative, implying he’s forcing her to do it publicly as if her initial comments weren’t public. Amazing she’s managed to put the words I and apologise together though, fair play on that count Jack.

ETA: while it’s got her manipulative spin on it, I think someone else has very firmly told her to walk it back right NOW as she doesn’t normally admit stuff in this way.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I think you're alluding to drinking? I'll out right say it and say she's definitely been drunk on a few days this past week, imo, and maybe the locked cupboard she made a point of photographing herself on is alluding to that....
Not necessarily (no experience of what would indicate that to be honest), just a crash of sorts.

I am not expressing myself well. But the signs seem to be there that where there was some sort of awareness over how actions had consequences, now there seems to be none. The last time it was this bad was early last Summer.

ETA she is apologising so maybe this is all misjudged.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Laptop “won’t be unpacked for a couple of weeks”. She’s bought the forever home, then. Thanks, Patreons!

May the roof leak every autumn and the woodworm gnaw at the floorboards.
An ancient Irish blessing, how appropriate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Not necessarily (no experience of what would indicate that to be honest), just a crash of sorts.

I am not expressing myself well. But the signs seem to be there that where there was some sort of awareness over how actions had consequences, now there seems to be none. The last time it was this bad was early last Summer.
No no, that was more on me as I've been thinking she's been drinking so saw meaning in your comment you never intended. If she is drinking it's not fun drinking, she does seem to be in a bad place mentally.

Reactions: 23
Just not good enough. She should be an adult and think before she puts thought to keyboard. Imagine never having to say sorry, and just being a decent human being, or one that listens, at least, instead of going off all guns blazing cos people are daring to disagree. What a wonderful world that could be.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
I think you're alluding to drinking? I'll out right say it and say she's definitely been drunk on a few days this past week, imo, and maybe the locked cupboard she made a point of photographing herself on is alluding to that....
I have been in AirBnB where they have locks on certain cupboards for the owner's personal stuff.

Though it could be Louisa's and she rents it out occasionally so has locks on cupboards. Who knows?

What we do know is that Jack has left the crappy bungalow empty and made that very obvious on Twitter. Strange as she has often said she is so afraid of a local stalker. They could easily break in and do no end of things to her (rented) property, her (gifted and found) belongings and her (tax deductable) IT equipment.

And what about the bloody rabbit in the garage. A visit every day to feed/clean out is not enough company for the poor creature. I am sure the cat will be ok though, they seem to be very resilient.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.