Jack Monroe #177 The vegan version is coming soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going with Robin of Arryn(?) - THAT MAN would have gone straight through the moon door.
I think she’s Unella, the ‘Shame Nun’. Unella loves a pile on - if Jack were in medieval times she would without a doubt be leading her latest Twitter victim through the town, ringing a bell and encouraging them to throw rotten fruit and veg (and the rest).
C4D83880-CC26-417B-AFD9-EB56BDFA60CF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Also could smol robot be her side job? Just saying they seems to really stick up for herself her?
Just joking btw.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why's she got a book called 100 Years of Fashion when she's perched on a kitchen worktop like a slop gargoyle wearing trousers with the pattern of sponge carpet underlay, an unironed shirt and bracelets a ten year old would pick up on their summer holiday to Mallorca.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Guys, she's moved in with Mr robot. I've triangulated her and have 8000 pages of proof in my lever arch file. Can't share because of GDPR. Anyway, I don't owe you an explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 104
Her zoom meeting was on a laptop. Why would she not be using her own?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Horseshit. The HH email account mentioned here at least was a Gmail account which you can definitely get to on your phone or literally any random computer. Tbf, I believe she has 3 months to respond to a GDPR deletion request but it costs literally nothing to be nice. Or if not nice, polite.

Editted to add:because I am a conscientious Frau I went looking and can't find where I thought specifically Gmail was mentioned. She could be using some sort of POP based email where she might have limited amounts on her phone rather than the server. Point re:niceness remains though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I can't believe the way she's speaking to this person. I know how mendacious she can be but this feels like next level stuff, belittling, humiliating and publicly. Grade a witch. I'm shocked.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.