Jack Monroe #177 The vegan version is coming soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horseshit. The HH email account mentioned here at least was a Gmail account which you can definitely get to on your phone or literally any random computer. Tbf, I believe she has 3 months to respond to a GDPR deletion request but it costs literally nothing to be nice. Or if not nice, polite.
Ah yes, the email account that can only be accessed from one very specific PC at a certain address in Southend, as if it were some kind of heavily encrypted, ultra-secure MI6 computer :rolleyes:. She can't resist digging the hole but, tbh, just let Jack reveal her rotten core at this point.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Jack 'I don't have access to my emails right now' Monroe
View attachment 523604
Absolute knob jockey. Those eyes. I know it's now mean to say stuff about a scorpio but her behaviour today reminds me of Scorpios I've crossed. I may have just been very unlucky with the narcissistic types I've known but every single one has behaved in the same way at any slight, real or perceived. She is truly vile.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Doesn't matter if she claims to not have her computer. Or doesn't understand how Gmail works. In fact that's actually worse, from a data security perspective. How can she give so little of a tit about being on the right side of the law?

Reactions: 63
I have decided I am more like her than I realize I cannot stay away when there is chaos.

The one thing that I would be pissed off about is her banging on about her forever home, yet constantly wasting Money to get lawyers to look tit up because she done chaos.

At this rate her kid will have bought his own probably.
there are no lawyers.

Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20210410_225001.jpg

She's recently liked this tweet (haven't squiggled because blue tick). I think we can all see what's coming next.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I’d love to say Jack has aged well in a few months, but I’d be lying. For anyone who didn’t think our favourite slop goblin used filler, botox and Facetune...

F5425DD6-D7E5-4755-94A5-BA511E19AA81.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Ah yes, the email account that can only be accessed from one very specific PC at a certain address in Southend, as if it were some kind of heavily encrypted, ultra-secure MI6 computer :rolleyes:. She can't resist digging the hole but, tbh, just let Jack reveal her rotten core at this point.
There are companies that disable cloud access for email (usually outlook) accounts so that your emails are only stored on your specific work PC. I can't imagine any single reason why she would have done that for her own email account except ironically GDPR concerns

Reactions: 42
I’d love to say Jack has aged well in a few months, but I’d be lying. For anyone who didn’t think our favourite slop goblin used filler, botox and Facetune...

View attachment 523617
Oh but if I remember rightly that was just good skincare routine (ooh ooh ouchy hot flannel?) and taking a picture in front of a great big window!
Hold these people with large social media platforms accountable! I really can't stand it.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
There are companies that disable cloud access for email (usually outlook) accounts so that your emails are only stored on your specific work PC. I can't imagine any single reason why she would have done that for her own email account except ironically GDPR concerns
Imagine if she has actually done this, I'll eat my hat!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There must be a reason for all this. The temporary move, the hints about health (family/her own), the twitter outpourings.

Surely? I feel that she maybe is heading for a similar place to last year and these behaviours are all signposts to that.

Reactions: 40
There must be a reason for all this. The temporary move, the hints about health (family/her own), the twitter outpourings.

Surely? I feel that she maybe is heading for a similar place to last year and these behaviours are all signposts to that.
I think you're alluding to drinking? I'll out right say it and say she's definitely been drunk on a few days this past week, imo, and maybe the locked cupboard she made a point of photographing herself on is alluding to that....

Reactions: 18
Thanks for answering my question pet. You moved then. Hope you're new home is God to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.