Jack Monroe #177 The vegan version is coming soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate it when Jack uses the "I am not well" defence. No, you were well enough to start this and instigate a pile on to a private figure, you can bloody well finish it.
She always does this. The comment about Ivan Cameron is a classic. Her defence? 'I was an alcoholic - don' t bully me'.

• Angry
Reactions: 79
smol robot smol pixie peas in a pod
mention of list of books being in boxes, Frau mentioned moving, her mentioning being 'here' and dealing with personal issues, maybe the movers are in da bungalow boxing? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Remember thread #176, with her very public singling out of a school she has no knowledge of and especially her threat to sue an otherwise harmless comment that happened to question her mean spirited and ill informed crusade, the next time she has the brass neck to throw around accusations of bullying. And her pig headed and arrogant doubling down on an issue in which she has no training, no education and no experience shows her for the massive twit that she is.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I'm still grunking through the chaos, but here's a selection of replies to the behaviour advisor following his perfectly reasonable tweet to Jack. Imagine how many pearls would be clutched by these dickheads if someone responded to Jack like this? #bekind

Screenshot_20210410_144529.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Nasty, horrible cow. Given that she wanted stories about poverty and trauma, to then dismiss someone who has gone to the trouble of sharing their experiences with her is dia-bleeping-bolical.

Screen Shot 2021-04-10 at 14.51.39.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 122
Eeesh, what is her problem. She needs to back off and stop telling people much more knowledgeable than her to duck off.

To be honest if I was anyone or consequence I would just ignore her and let her moan away. We all know that's all she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ahahaha Ahahaha this is bleeping brilliant.
That is big trouble to keep someone's data in a lever arch file.
Oh Jack you have really fucked up big time.
I would imagine she has sensitive data on an awful lot of people. With her chaotic disorganisation, and inability to see tasks through, do we think that data is being stored correctly? 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Nasty, horrible cow. Given that she wanted stories about poverty and trauma, to then dismiss someone who has gone to the trouble of sharing their experiences with her is dia-bleeping-bolical.

View attachment 522936
I'm speechless. What a vile way to speak to someone who has helped you in complete confidence.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 104
Looks like Jack's attempts to cause a pile on have gone tits up. Isual modus operandi start with threats of legal action, then move on to why are you bullying a poor sick single mummy?

Next it will be 'hey all you autistic peeps, dont you find labels on clothes itchy, something the NDs will never 8understand, send cattos and doggos.

Maybe she should stop bring such a bleep, oh who am I kidding?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She always does this. The comment about Ivan Cameron is a classic. Her defence? 'I was an alcoholic - don' t bully me'.
Yup. If she is a recovering alcoholic she will know that making amends for hurting people while drinking is what you do, not using drink as an excuse for being an absolute bleep. She is despicable.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.