Jack Monroe #177 The vegan version is coming soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she knows that whoever she’s RTing to dunk on to her large platform aren’t suffering from health or personal reasons, does she?

In the real world Jack, many people continue going to work and keeping their “professional” hat on while having a myriad of sad and tough stuff going on at home. You’re not special.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I have lots of young people with autism absolutely thriving at the very calm and strict school where I work. Part of my job involves making sure that they don’t get into trouble for behaviour related to autism. Inclusion doesn’t mean treating everyone the same, it means treating everyone fairly. It’s very good for teenagers with ASD to know what the rules are and for all the students to follow them, I have some amazing success stories but it would 🔺them and me, but I can say that OFSTED will be all over the SEN department at the school Jack is laying in to. OFSTED reports are public documents- she can read all the answers to her questions online for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Of course she’s wheeled out her “I’m mentally and physically unwell” get out clause yet again, as she knows her tweet might come back to bite her on the arse. God, she’s an absolute bleep isn’t she? I hate that she’s hinting that it’s something serious like cancer too.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 90
Not had chance to grunk the last thread, but just saw this. My reaction duck OFF AND LOOK AFTER YOURSELF THEN! If you are ill, If you are struggling mentally or physically do not dump yourself in the middle of a Twitter drama.
stay away from socials and do what you need to do!
E3731336-6DF5-4756-A42D-AF642DDA4D4A.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Textbook Jack 🙄

She’s been tweeting away constantly, instigating pile-ons, but as soon as the heat gets too much and she knows she is out of her depth, she’s vulnerable and everyone is harassing her
A.K.A "I'm allowed to say what I like, but you can't criticise me!"

• Angry
Reactions: 94
Textbook Jack 🙄

She’s been tweeting away constantly, instigating pile-ons, but as soon as the heat gets too much and she knows she is out of her depth, she’s vulnerable and everyone is harassing her
i thought she was 'away' due to a family member's illness which wasn't her place to discuss? she is absolutely pathetic

• Sad
Reactions: 79
Textbook Jack 🙄
Why does she make it sound like she has a cancer of some sort? I really would not wish that on anyone. But she is opening exactly that type of speculation with the “intensive/ exhausting” treatment thing in order to make people feel sorry for her. If she’s got cancer then I’m very sorry to hear that and suggest she deactivates her social media until a time when she can give it more attention.

If she doesn’t have cancer then I am absolutely sickened by her breadcrumb dropping like that. Absolutely disgusted, she knows exactly how people’s heads will work when she uses language like that.

ETA the first breadcrumbs were indeed regarding someone close to her/ not her place etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Textbook Jack 🙄

There we go! You could set a bloody clock by her, couldn't you?!
Also, stop using granular in that context - it doesn't make sense!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Textbook Jack 🙄

What a manipulative little witch!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Actual footage of smol riding in on his Segway to white knight for Jack, the bullying twit.

Ugh he is Smithers isn't he? Obsequiously toadying around Jack :sick:
Jack is coming across incredibly badly here - ignorant, childish, bullying and 100% out of her depth. Her concept of reasoned debate is pathetic. No wonder she fucked up so badly at school. She probably sat there seething most of the time that her brilliant points were ignored. Seething whilst in permanent detention for making strange noises - as if that EVER bleeping HAPPENED.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Textbook Jack 🙄

Backtracking bully 😡 she was smug enough to post the popcorn gif right above her pile on. It's so refreshing to see nice squiggles set her right. Obviously the narc queen doesn't like that one bit. As for intensive treatment, it's just antibiotics Jack. Granted diarrhoea can be a side effect but you are no stranger to that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Textbook Jack 🙄
This is such crybully behaviour it's unreal. It's like @sioc said, it's almost as if as long as there is enough of an acceptable target, Jack (and others who employ the same logic) can be as nasty as they like but if you even have a minor *teeny tiny* rebuttal then you're reminded about how they're a victim who is seconds away from death. I can't believe Jack ever wanted to become an MP. She doesn't have the bottle.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Gosh, I didn't realise she had access to the personal circumstances and health records of the people she's monstering on twitter?

Oh yeh, that's right, she doesn't.

She is deserving of special treatment and handling with kid gloves as she is the only person in the world who has health issues etc to deal with.

The plebs however should shut up and take their monstering quietly.

How "inclusive" she is.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Jack essentially posts a dumpster fire of a Tweet, and in the same breath, "I'm not well 🥺"
This total lack of accountability for one's behaviour is why Tattle was set up in the first place.

I hope this manipulative behaviour we're seeing from Jack isn't too triggering for those who have suffered toxic relationships.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Also, I am morto for her talking about “my lawyer”. He did a no-win no-fee case for you once hun, that was guaranteed to be excellent advertising for him given the personalities involved. Do you have him on retainer? Thought not.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Textbook Jack 🙄

I presume the treatment is for her infected gumboil that she let fester away despite hundreds of people telling her to see a bleeping dentist.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.