Jack Monroe #177 The vegan version is coming soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this might actually be a new low.
I genuinely feel sick to my stomach with the language she’s just used.

She knew exactly how that would be interpreted by followers. She knew. I cannot give her one iota of benefit of the doubt for this. I’m disgusted.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
Just to echo @waffle maker although I am not a teacher and not qualified in a professional capacity, as a mother of an autistic little person, he thrives and benefits from a calm atmosphere, a routine, having rules and a timetable. It allows him to prepare mentally for what will happen next. Loud noises and unpredictable events actually distress him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Textbook Jack 🙄

She’s been tweeting away constantly, instigating pile-ons, but as soon as the heat gets too much and she knows she is out of her depth, she’s vulnerable and everyone is harassing her
Like. bleeping. Clockwork.

Embarrassingly predictable.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Just bobbing in to say......been out walking for 3 hrs and FFS come back to a chaos I’ve missed!! 🥺 Hope it’s not over yet. 🤣 See you when I get here.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I hate it when she pulls a pity party.
Also how can she know this is similar to the school she attended without visiting and knowing more about the situation.

Reactions: 45
Textbook Jack 🙄

She’s been tweeting away constantly, instigating pile-ons, but as soon as the heat gets too much and she knows she is out of her depth, she’s vulnerable and everyone is harassing her
Defeating her "arguments" is harassment? I suspect her illness is that owie mouth lump, which is actually her ego trying to grow a new mouth because she is the gobbiest gobshite that ever marauded the earth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Of course she’s wheeled out her “I’m mentally and physically unwell” get out clause yet again, as she knows her tweet might come back to bite her on the arse. God, she’s an absolute bleep isn’t she? I hate that she’s hinting that it’s something serious like cancer too.
She bleeping is, isn’t she? “Extensive and exhausting treatment” 😳

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Has this been posted before? - school CEO person posted this in response to the harassment. I really feel for all of the staff.

Screenshot_20210410-144503~2.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 134
I hate it when Jack uses the "I am not well" defence. No, you were well enough to start this and instigate a pile on to a private figure, you can bloody well finish it.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Caught up. What a nasty, vindictive, pearl-clutching piece of work she is. Threatening legal action at someone rightfully calling her out on her completely baseless accusations.

And the Smollest Neckbeard can duck off, too.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
I hate it when Jack uses the "I am not well" defence. No, you were well enough to start this and instigate a pile on to a private figure, you can bloody well finish it.
It's bloody well more than obvious why she didn't do well with school!!!

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.