Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I avoid all links sent by these people. I look up the item through Google.

The only reason affiliated links should be used is by small businesses and for them to make money to pay the people to advertise them. We should not be paying for them to advertise it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If it's through Amazon then once you click on affiliate link then I'm pretty sure Jack will make a commission on ALL purchases you make over the next 30 days.

So in theory she could deliberately post something vague as a cure all for fitness to get you to click... and whether you purchase that contraption or not she could still be making 💰 Click baity griftiness at its worst.

Someone more in the know about affiliate links correct me if I'm wrong though!
I believe this is true and this is why I never click them! Though I rarely follow influencaaaaas anymore because they are all on the grift.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why do you need to spaff money on a special board to do push ups? She’s so bloody spendy.
It's such a waste of money it might as well be called pre-landfill. The EcoJack period is clearly long forgotten.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I asked her about her undeclared aff links on thread 31. She did not answer!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It's like all the aerobics tit my mum bought during the Mr motivator stage. It was used for a few weeks then chucked to the back of the shed forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 512577Sorry it is off topic and bit of a boring photo so as not to 🔺 too much but I’m just back from a lovely couple of hours in the sun. It’s so nice to be hopefully coming out of lockdown soon but for now it is just nice to have a bit of sunshine and a nice walk in the park. I barely left the house over winter and when I got Covid at end of feb it was a further excuse to just be a hermit. I really didn’t have the energy before but today was just perfect and now I’m back to feeling like I want to get out and about. I hope all the fraus are all having a lovely weekend, get loads of choco eggs and a nice roast or whatever you fancy.

Also I hope SB gets a lovely proper big chocolate egg and not just some leftover anchiode eggs!
It's a great photo, not boring at all. And speaking as someone not living in the UK, I'll take this opportunity to wish all Frau's living UK side all the very best, what with this new dawn after what surely must have been an absolute nightmarish few months - enjoy yourselves, you all deserve it. Now, back to Monroe...

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It's such a waste of money it might as well be called pre-landfill. The EcoJack period is clearly long forgotten.
Either that or she’ll sell it in an open house now that she’s had such a terrible year financially, what with the pandemic etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's like all the aerobics tit my mum bought during the Mr motivator stage. It was used for a few weeks then chucked to the back of the shed forever.
My weighted hula hoop is waving from the back of my shed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why do you need to spaff money on a special board to do push ups? She’s so bloody spendy.
She also already has a £1200 (!! FFS) WaterRower - I expect that does everything the board thing purports to, and more.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She’s claimed before she sold the unscrewed lightbulbs. It’s one of the main things that set alarm bells going for me, it just doesn’t sound true. Similarly her fridge apparently remaining unplugged even while she lived with 5 other people.
We now think the living with 5 other people is when she moved back home to the parents house!
So no freezing cold nights there, with the fridge unplugged and the lightbulbs removed.
I don't think any of that is true.

From where???? Never seen any in charity shops, she'd need to spend days walking miles barefoot to find it
Jack claims she had to sell them.

Reactions: 28
We now think the living with 5 other people is when she moved back home to the parents house!
So no freezing cold nights there, with the fridge unplugged and the lightbulbs removed.
I don't think any of that is true.

Jack claims she had to sell them.
She reads too many novels.

She sounds like she was barefoot and pregnant ducking and diving the workhouse by selling whatever she could get her hands on.

She was a big skint and she had to cut back for a while. I think that is the whole story from start to finish but doesn't sound as good.

Reactions: 35

She sounds like she was barefoot and pregnant ducking and diving the workhouse by selling whatever she could get her hands on.

She was a big skint and she had to cut back for a while. I think that is the whole story from start to finish but doesn't sound as good.
Oh “excuse me Lanie, “a bit skint” She had to sell the baby grand and her wedgewood if that’s not utter destitution then I don’t know what is
This 🥕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Oh “excuse me Lanie, “a bit skint” She had to sell the baby grand and her wedgewood if that’s not utter destitution then I don’t know what is
This 🥕
I thought the baby grand belonged to the owner of the flat she rented?

Reactions: 17

The only part of the story I believe is the Russell B bit as I think he is an hole anyway.
and I want to believe trazzarz on a bird too! The more she posts and the more people post about her back story the more I believe she is a major scam artist.

I actually believe someone in the RF made a racist/inappropriate comment as there is form for this and some of the press reports were racist like the ‘straight outta Compton’ one however there are questionable things aboht her back story, she claimed to know absolutely nothing about the royal family yet had teenage pics outside Buckingham palace and then wrote in her blog about William and Kate’s wedding which has now been deleted - she seems like another narc

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.