Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look at the affiliate link and it’s a similar product - but obviously not at all the same as the one on her story. It’s also far from clear how that thing works - unless you’re just supposed to stand in front of it with your grubby socks on.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
44362323-5134-40CC-8039-362F1913EF8E.jpeg
Sorry it is off topic and bit of a boring photo so as not to 🔺 too much but I’m just back from a lovely couple of hours in the sun. It’s so nice to be hopefully coming out of lockdown soon but for now it is just nice to have a bit of sunshine and a nice walk in the park. I barely left the house over winter and when I got Covid at end of feb it was a further excuse to just be a hermit. I really didn’t have the energy before but today was just perfect and now I’m back to feeling like I want to get out and about. I hope all the fraus are all having a lovely weekend, get loads of choco eggs and a nice roast or whatever you fancy.

Also I hope SB gets a lovely proper big chocolate egg and not just some leftover anchiode eggs!

• Heart
Reactions: 66
The socks.....🥺

Perhaps she has flitted to her secret location and all she has is the clothes on her back.

Honestly I'd be to the nearest supermarket for a pack of socks and pants asap the first day. I cannot stand it. Even if I am not washed and dressed after 11 in the day I have to go get changed it really gives me the ick.

Reactions: 22
I had a look at the affiliate link and it’s a similar product - but obviously not at all the same as the one on her story. It’s also far from clear how that thing works - unless you’re just supposed to stand in front of it with your grubby socks on.
That's false advertising! Even with declared aff links she's still grifting!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Why do you need to spaff money on a special board to do push ups? She’s so bloody spendy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 512577Sorry it is off topic and bit of a boring photo so as not to 🔺 too much but I’m just back from a lovely couple of hours in the sun. It’s so nice to be hopefully coming out of lockdown soon but for now it is just nice to have a bit of sunshine and a nice walk in the park. I barely left the house over winter and when I got Covid at end of feb it was a further excuse to just be a hermit. I really didn’t have the energy before but today was just perfect and now I’m back to feeling like I want to get out and about. I hope all the fraus are all having a lovely weekend, get loads of choco eggs and a nice roast or whatever you fancy.

Also I hope SB gets a lovely proper big chocolate egg and not just some leftover anchiode eggs!
Yes today has been one of those lovely restorative days. My nieces popped round and we walked up to see my parents. Lovely day. I hope all of yours were too.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think in another story she offered everything for sale - stuck prices on it all (unlikely) so she clearly offered up lightbulbs and Special Dino.
Yes people do buy and sell toys, for a quid or less, I’m sure there are many people who would buy small toys “to help out” I once sold some junk at a car boot to raise funds for a charity.
I was saying I hadn’t raised much when an old lady overheard and reappeared a while later with more senior ladies and announced loudly that it was all for charity X and they all started making a big deal of how great everything was and what good stuff and CHARITY!
reader we raised a good amount thanks to those ladies, I’m not sure who had the last laugh but some people will buy your old tit to be kind and help you out. Especially if you OFFER it, Jack you offered his fave toy for sale for pennies.
I love the Ladies-who-organise, to quote Sir Terry P. They keep a lot of charities running.

She’s a fitness influencer now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wouldn't it have been helpful to post some videos of her actually using the bloody thing rather than stand there in her manky socks? Looking at the listing it's literally just a board with handles attached that you use to do press-ups. Do you know the best thing to do press-ups off? The bleeping floor. The technology is amazing, you just ...put your hands wherever you want them. Obviously Extinction Rebellion Zero-Waste Jack couldn't quite wrap her head around the idea of performing an exercise without superfluous accoutrements. The item itself isn't brutal either, it's something you put your hands on. Sorry, I have a bee in my Easter bonnet about gimmicky exercise equipment.

Also she can't actually show it in use because she can't do a single press-up 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Has she ever met a real bodybuilder? The thought of Jack showing up to her local Pescatarian* Bodybuilders Club with her crappy little board...christ.

* yellow sticker black pudding is a fish, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Is this to do push ups every time someone says something mean? Assume she has washboard abs from last year's crunches so is looking for better shoulders and biceps now.

Look at the water rower, the bike she allegedly had in the garage. I'm with you @traumatised sideboard all the clever, expensive stuff from Amazon is not going to work unless you use it regularly! If it makes you more likely to exercise great, but you still have to crack on and get the session done.

Disclaimer: I do have more than one bike (n+1 for those who know) but guess what? Each of the current fleet have been outside in the last month. And I have no car (no medical reason, I just don't need one at the moment) so they are also my mode of transport.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wouldn't it have been helpful to post some videos of her actually using the bloody thing rather than stand there in her manky socks? Looking at the listing it's literally just a board with handles attached that you use to do press-ups. Do you know the best thing to do press-ups off? The bleeping floor. The technology is amazing, you just ...put your hands wherever you want them. Obviously Extinction Rebellion Zero-Waste Jack couldn't quite wrap her head around the idea of performing an exercise without superfluous accoutrements. The item itself isn't brutal either, it's something you put your hands on. Sorry, I have a bee in my Easter bonnet about gimmicky exercise equipment.

Also she can't actually show it in use because she can't do a single press-up 💁‍♀️
If it's through Amazon then once you click on affiliate link then I'm pretty sure Jack will make a commission on ALL purchases you make over the next 30 days.

So in theory she could deliberately post something vague as a cure all for fitness to get you to click... and whether you purchase that contraption or not she could still be making 💰 Click baity griftiness at its worst.

Someone more in the know about affiliate links correct me if I'm wrong though!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
If she's feeling in need of support, can't she just contact the people she asked to write to her agent saying how wonderful she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has she ever met a real bodybuilder? The thought of Jack showing up to her local Pescatarian* Bodybuilders Club with her crappy little board...christ.

* yellow sticker black pudding is a fish, right?
*yes and 90% vegan.......ish

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We already knew that Jack had, for some reason, decided to supplement her generous fire service income by working in a bar (where she used to wear massively high stilettos all night, no?). Apparently Old Chief had no problems scheduling her shifts around a second job, but not her childcare. 🤷🏼‍♀️

It may be worth noting that she has previously claimed to have been driven out of several jobs by her (first) stalker, who would turn up to her workplaces to intimidate her. We also know that he was still stalking her when she was in the fire service...

Odd that she stayed in this bar job during those years then, isn't it?
I am SO confused by her employment history timeline

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.