Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's staying at someone's house and is spending all that time tweeting about setting up friendship groups, when there is a "literal" person right there. She bleeping baffles me. Why doesn't she just say look mate, there is these no face people, yeah like Caroline doesn't have hands, right well they keep putting my twitter stories straight and well it's annoying as there my stories that I made up and theyre stealing my thunder. ,,* End scene*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
we always said she had no friends. And now she’s putting out a casting call on Twitter to form some kind of blue tick victim hood whatsapp group. She’s so tragic and it’s hilarious

Zomg we got a mention! Thnx hun what an honour! 😂
It’s so cringe. She’s wanting a group chat to post screenshots from here and moan about it, because she darent link to tattle on Twitter or more people will come here and read all the bullshit she’s been called out on. Also I am not faceless, I have a face. And hands (allegedly).
I actually do think she has real friends and that they have been trying desperately to get her off Twitter but she has decided they just don’t understand which is why she needs her WhatsApp media friends group.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Has she relapsed with drinking? (If she was an actual alcoholic to begin with, coz ya know, Jack lies).

Her behaviour has been erratic af the past couple of weeks, maybe someone close to her was diagnosed with cancer (the oncologist call out on Twitter) and that's been a trigger? Maybe she did get turfed out of the 'crappy' bungalow, got her book cancelled, and/or came to the realisation that her chosen career doesn't want her? There's definitely something 'off' about her behaviour of late, more so than usual.

Just imagining this scenario; she's now effectively homeless, uses that to blag her a stay in the flat with blue kitchen and get nurtured and mollycoddled coz 'pooooor Jack' (bleurgh). Some were giving her tit on SB's birthday about cake choice, maybe she didn't spend the day with him? I don't think he is at the flat with her. I wouldn't put it pass her to be that selfish and put her pity party before her son's birthday party.

She's realised this could be a good money maker, trying to get another OPED piece in media, more shilling, more tin rattling. DM must be done with her inept shenanigans. She's got no other offers coming in. She's so desperate she's asking for friends, but only famous friends, to have virtual pity parties with. (100% she would use other's traumas as opportunities for herself, take their words, make it her story to make it more authentic).

And her biggest gripe, methinks? Us. We are the majority watching her doing these train wreck Live gigs, the ones paying attention but not in the way she wants. We're a bunch of strangers that just meld together harmoniously. She's low key obsessed with us (Hi Jack!). Her biggest audience can't bleeping stand her.

Disclaimer- just my opinion and conjecture on the last week or so. Just in case Jack wants to come shout at me for my lies and threaten court action.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I just watched both live on Mars and ashes to ashes last year. I am terrible with TV, Id much rather read so I miss out all of things classics. Plus when It was on I had quite a busy and hectic social and work life so I seen even less tv then.
I love live on Mars wasn't so keen on ashes to ashes apart from the end for obvious reasons. I don't care that I was behind in it compared to my mates unlike her when it comes to telly I accept that I am 1000 years behind the rest of the world.

I just sent this to my mum who is a great knitter and she just said it's a bit plain and rough in places.
Your mum is very kind

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I actually do think she has real friends and that they have been trying desperately to get her off Twitter but she has decided they just don’t understand which is why she needs her WhatsApp media friends group.
I believe she has friends, but she is so self absorbed she doesn't care about what they say. She knows she's done it all. If they are hanging around all this drama pet they're keepers.

Reactions: 23
I’m a bit slow this morning, what is this in relation to?
It's from an ad for Shreddies (UK breakfast cereal, for the international frauen) that claimed for lols that it was 'knitted by nannas' due to its shape being a bit like a waffle knit pattern.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m a bit slow this morning, what is this in relation to?
😁 in the UK there was an advert for shredded wheat cereal, where they were knitted by grannies, it is from there.
I posted it in relation to Jack's "blankey) 🤢

Edit: Hollaaa beat me to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A ok, I thought it was at a different location. I am not FORENSIC it seems :)
I think she actually *wants* us to speculate (and possibly get it wrong, so she can blether on about what a mithering bunch of ninnies we are). I had thought that maybe she was getting better with her social media use, as evidenced by how the threads have slowed down recently, but have come to the conclusion that she can't be without our symbiotic relationship. Hence the reference to us, out of nowhere, and the breadcrumbs about where she is. She's absolutely addicted to attention, whether it's good or bad, and when things are quiet for her on twitter she likes to attempt to rev it up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
How many things that have been mentioned here recently has she just answered? I'm sure someone said something about Ashes to Ashes/ Life on Mars, the knitting was definitely mentioned, and the new location has been commented on.
yeah, but not how Matt smells (I don’t think she knows).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I was one of the people who kept asking (for the lolz, mostly) about the knitting.

Next question: When will the next Patreon cards be sent?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I believe she has friends, but she is so self absorbed she doesn't care about what they say. She knows she's done it all. If they are hanging around all this drama pet they're keepers.
I don't think she does have any true friends. She might have a bunch of acquaintances, but, I really do not think she has any close friends who genuinely care for her.

I couldn't be friends with someone like her, been there before! People like her are exhausting to try and remain friends with and it's all one sided effort on your part. The moment you stop them ranting off and using you as free therapy is the moment they turn on you and act like you're a bastard for protecting your own mental wellbeing.

I don't know if she has another twitter account for her regular life. The account we get screenshots from has 6000approx being followed. Scrolling through and all you'll see is blue ticks and random hobby accounts. There's no friends there.

Yet, of course, this isn't something to be self reflective about in Jack's world, no no, she's not at fault in any way possible. It's everyone else being a bastard to her!!! So she'll never progress, always running on the same spot.

Classic narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think she actually *wants* us to speculate (and possibly get it wrong, so she can blether on about what a mithering bunch of ninnies we are). I had thought that maybe she was getting better with her social media use, as evidenced by how the threads have slowed down recently, but have come to the conclusion that she can't be without our symbiotic relationship. Hence the reference to us, out of nowhere, and the breadcrumbs about where she is. She's absolutely addicted to attention, whether it's good or bad, and when things are quiet for her on twitter she likes to attempt to rev it up here.
Yeah I reckon that’s a large part of it too. The threads had slowed down to one every three days, not one a day 🥴, some people were calling her boring (she kind of is) and I guess losing some sort of notoriety (hundreds of people wanting to talk about her) is noticeable for her. Besides, if there’s hundreds of people not talking AS much about her, then it makes her claims of bullying less relevant perhaps?

She definitely chooses what she posts in order to bait comments and speculation - the books in the background, kitchen, the decor. I think if I were in a position where someone / people were watching my every move and wanted to speculate - I wouldn’t give them anything to speculate on and I certainly wouldn’t look at what was being said either. Life’s too short for that tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I’m a knitter and the soggy-shreddies blanket is infuriating.

why do blanket squares in all the same yarn?!
For a single colour blanket there’s lots of beginner blanket KALs - she could actually support an independent designer and have joined one but now she has to knit a ridiculous performative load of beige squares. duck sake, really wound me up!

I’m going to my own zoom knitting club now to cool off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
We already knew that Jack had, for some reason, decided to supplement her generous fire service income by working in a bar (where she used to wear massively high stilettos all night, no?). Apparently Old Chief had no problems scheduling her shifts around a second job, but not her childcare. 🤷🏼‍♀️

It may be worth noting that she has previously claimed to have been driven out of several jobs by her (first) stalker, who would turn up to her workplaces to intimidate her. We also know that he was still stalking her when she was in the fire service...

Odd that she stayed in this bar job during those years then, isn't it?
There's the fire service, the bar and also the cafe where she met SBs dad. Didn't she once say she wore a bikini and handed out shots(or something similar, I can't remember exactly??). Obviously everyone has their own boundaries but weird to do that and then refuse to wear a knee length skirt for a 'passing out ceremony'. Quote marks because who knows if it actually happened.

As other have said, her lies normally have some basis in truth. I wonder if maybe she covered shifts here and there and so she *pro rata* earned £24k (or however much she claimed to be earning).

My dad's a lawyer but also a single father so sometimes he would bring me into the office when my school was closed for inset days or whatever. I was a kid so he would sometimes take me into the office and let me staple stuff / scribble on old paper / make pretend phone calls while be worked. When I was a teenager and went to college up the road, I would meet him and his colleagues for lunch. I didn't realise all this time I've actually been a lawyer too - I worked there over 15 years!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
It's from an ad for Shreddies (UK breakfast cereal, for the international frauen) that claimed for lols that it was 'knitted by nannas' due to its shape being a bit like a waffle knit pattern.
😁 in the UK there was an advert for shredded wheat cereal, where they were knitted by grannies, it is from there.
I posted it in relation to Jack's "blankey) 🤢

Edit: Hollaaa beat me to it!
thanks lol, I haven’t had my shreddies yet this morning clearly!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah I reckon that’s a large part of it too. The threads had slowed down to one every three days, not one a day 🥴, some people were calling her boring (she kind of is) and I guess losing some sort of notoriety (hundreds of people wanting to talk about her) is noticeable for her. Besides, if there’s hundreds of people not talking AS much about her, then it makes her claims of bullying less relevant perhaps?

She definitely chooses what she posts in order to bait comments and speculation - the books in the background, kitchen, the decor. I think if I were in a position where someone / people were watching my every move and wanted to speculate - I wouldn’t give them anything to speculate on and I certainly wouldn’t look at what was being said either. Life’s too short for that tit.
it reminds me of Matt Damon who said he likes to go for a run but the paps would wait outside his house everyday. So he started wearing exactly the same outfit when he went out everyday and so their photographs were worthless. If you don’t give them anything to use they don’t have anything!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
On the same day she retweeted her 'not on social media' post anaw!
Do we thinks she’s trying to bait people by retweeting that and blatantly bring online 20 hours a day?

“Ehm Jack, just wondering if you’re ok, I’m a huge fan and I see you’re retweeting you’re offline but you’re here...as I say, huge fan, patreon person I’m just wo...”

“You evil bullying ninny! Am I not allowed social media? You cabal of bullies don’t want me to have ANYTHING good at all. How dare you. Are you another stalker? How did you know I said I’d be offline? MITHERING ADDICT!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.