Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, that blanket looks boring, but to each their own I guess.

What annoys me is that online misogyny is a huge problem, but pretending that every criticism you receive on your work (or your grifting ways) is because of misogyny is helping no one. She does it with all the things she cosplays as well (autism, poverty, veganism, etc etc).

• Heart
Reactions: 45
You would think that by now, some form of learning would have taken place. Our Jackie girl tells us time and time again that she is learning about herself.
Stop.
Just stop and think about what you are doing Jack. This latest foray into trying to set up some sort of self-help support group on the one of BIGGEST SM platforms is just disgusting and so very dangerous.
Stop being so public with everything.
Recover in private with your support group before you get kick out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The good news is that if you google "Jack Monroe alcoholic" the 5th result is tattle. So hello new readers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I just watched both live on Mars and ashes to ashes last year. I am terrible with TV, Id much rather read so I miss out all of things classics. Plus when It was on I had quite a busy and hectic social and work life so I seen even less tv then.
I love live on Mars wasn't so keen on ashes to ashes apart from the end for obvious reasons. I don't care that I was behind in it compared to my mates unlike her when it comes to telly I accept that I am 1000 years behind the rest of the world.

It looks like it’s come out of Wallace and Gromit’s Knit-o-Matic.

View attachment 511869
I just sent this to my mum who is a great knitter and she just said it's a bit plain and rough in places.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Trying to remember if my early 2000s clubbing at the cheesy places ended in New York York New York or was it just in the 90s. I remember it being a lights up song. I did actually work in one of the biggest clubs (by occupancy) in the north east in the early 2000s and distinctly remember a brilliant r&b night when Lionel Richie’s all night long was the last song. Bars were shut so could clean up with a bit of a dance. Got maybe a fiver an hour.

It’s already wonky. I hate seaming too but it needs to be done
New York New York was definitely a lights up song at the indie clubs in Manchester of the mid-90s, too.

Jack's approach to knitting is the same as her approach to food and WhatsApp groups and everything else. Don't think it through before you start, don't expect to have to put any work in to get the basics right, don't get the right tools for the job, don't listen to actual experts, get maverick with your methods even though it makes things visibly worse, then splash it across the internet in the manner of a toddler who wants you to check their potty. Then, somehow...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Fully caught up. Socks on hands. Old TV show chat. She's deeply unfunny, which offends me more than her cooking.
What I can’t get over is her tweeting all this pointless crap until gone 1:30am and then back at it just over 4 hours later at around 5:50am. 😟

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
You would think that by now, some form of learning would have taken place. Our Jackie girl tells us time and time again that she is learning about herself.
Stop.
Just stop and think about what you are doing Jack. This latest foray into trying to set up some sort of self-help support group on the one of BIGGEST SM platforms is just disgusting and so very dangerous.
Stop being so public with everything.
Recover in private with your support group before you get kick out of it.
I know it has been said many times but she really does use "labels" as personality traits, and there are so many, just witness her ever changing bio.
The longer it goes on the further she gets away from any notion of who she is in any way sense or form.
Unfortunately the only consistent behaviour is her lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What I can’t get over is her tweeting all this pointless crap until gone 1:30am and then back at it just over 4 hours later at around 5:50am. 😟
On the same day she retweeted her 'not on social media' post anaw!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That was all humiliating to read Jack. You are so transparent. I am speechless! (RE: victimhood but make it exclusive)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.