Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question for the Frauen who are willing to discuss and have knowledge - do the 12 steps include stuff about “haterzzzzz”?
What I know is there is a stage of admitting to people, and apologizing for behaviour because I’ve had friends do this to me. I’m sure some people don’t actually care for an apology or accept it or receive it nicely or ever forgive you.
If so, perhaps that’s the step Jack needs to revise.
This is a good question, as a huge disclaimer anyone’s answer will always vary slightly as whilst you’ve got the steps and literature etc it’s always open to some degree of interpretation and how you apply it is between you / your higher power / your sponsor? However with that said.... there’s bleeping levels to it isn’t there. Jack is like the road kill of spiritual wellness, whichever way you look at things it’s bleeping fucked.

I’ve never seen someone as thoroughly dishonest, like snap her like a piece of rock and dishonesty is running all the way through she’s sick sick sick sickly sick sick. Her behaviour is at direct odds with any form of recovery. In order to get well, you have to be willing to do the following:

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5.Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6.Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

Jackie isn’t capable of being honest. Working through step 4 with a sponsor you will be asked every single bullet point - so what’s your part in this? For most normal people this may be, well I didn’t actually tell ex husband he was upsetting me so it’s not fair I held this resentment. Or... I shouldn’t have stolen this it was wrong, this is my ego speaking it’s not actually a problem, I did this driven by greed, blah blah blah. Jack is SO dishonest and lacking in self reflection she just cannot do that work. Hers would be absolute fiction so worthless for all involved. The fact that we’ve observed her and tried to hold her to account for a YEAR and she’s just getting worse is testament to this.

Moreover, Jack enterprises LTD would cease to trade if she was to do the work and live an honest life. How could she book paid work under x marginalised identity if she’s an honest person? If I were her sponsor I would make her make amends for stealing the work of marginalised people tbh (note: not all sponsors would, they may suggest this does more harm than good to Jack for example). Tin jar rattling with dishonest stories about £20 shops and bounced rent would be off the table. There are many people who enter the rooms and have to leave a lot of their past behind (ppl that have been inside are the most obvious example of this, and again if I was working with her I’d suggest she has more in common with listening to a chair from someone who’s done time for fraud than a best selling author. But her grandiosity wouldn’t see why.

Most importantly - if she got well SHE would want out of all of this. Her behaviour is toxic to herself & others. If she were well she wouldn’t want to be behaving like this, she’d want to do better. She’s so bleeping far gone it’s scary. I don’t mean to take other people’s inventory and be diagnosis sally but duck me she is SO sick in the head it’s scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
This is a good question, as a huge disclaimer anyone’s answer will always vary slightly as whilst you’ve got the steps and literature etc it’s always open to some degree of interpretation and how you apply it is between you / your higher power / your sponsor? However with that said.... there’s bleeping levels to it isn’t there. Jack is like the road kill of spiritual wellness, whichever way you look at things it’s bleeping fucked.

I’ve never seen someone as thoroughly dishonest, like snap her like a piece of rock and dishonesty is running all the way through she’s sick sick sick sickly sick sick. Her behaviour is at direct odds with any form of recovery. In order to get well, you have to be willing to do the following:

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5.Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6.Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

Jackie isn’t capable of being honest. Working through step 4 with a sponsor you will be asked every single bullet point - so what’s your part in this? For most normal people this may be, well I didn’t actually tell ex husband he was upsetting me so it’s not fair I held this resentment. Or... I shouldn’t have stolen this it was wrong, this is my ego speaking it’s not actually a problem, I did this driven by greed, blah blah blah. Jack is SO dishonest and lacking in self reflection she just cannot do that work. Hers would be absolute fiction so worthless for all involved. The fact that we’ve observed her and tried to hold her to account for a YEAR and she’s just getting worse is testament to this.

Moreover, Jack enterprises LTD would cease to trade if she was to do the work and live an honest life. How could she book paid work under x marginalised identity if she’s an honest person? If I were her sponsor I would make her make amends for stealing the work of marginalised people tbh (note: not all sponsors would, they may suggest this does more harm than good to Jack for example). Tin jar rattling with dishonest stories about £20 shops and bounced rent would be off the table. There are many people who enter the rooms and have to leave a lot of their past behind (ppl that have been inside are the most obvious example of this, and again if I was working with her I’d suggest she has more in common with listening to a chair from someone who’s done time for fraud than a best selling author. But her grandiosity wouldn’t see why.

Most importantly - if she got well SHE would want out of all of this. Her behaviour is toxic to herself & others. If she were well she wouldn’t want to be behaving like this, she’d want to do better. She’s so bleeping far gone it’s scary. I don’t mean to take other people’s inventory and be diagnosis sally but duck me she is SO sick in the head it’s scary.
Thank you for explaining this. I knew it would be a part of recovery somewhere just because, well, not everyone will like you or support you in recovery. Or life. That’s why you have to work on yourself.
But the absolute number of steps or stages before you really get into that, like you say she’s not even close in fact she’s deflecting with the bastard knitting and WhatsApp exploitation group performative “recovery” mixed with the “boohoo I’m so trolled it affects my recovery” I’m actually more angry now, although not even a small amount as angry as yourself and Frauen with experience must be. She’s dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
WTF, if you don't think it's good enough to give to a person give it to an animal shelter.

A living being in need of comfort isn't going to care about a dropped stitch or a stretchy bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That blanket has reminded me I need to buy a box of shredded wheat to make easter nests with the kids this weekend. Cheers, Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Thank you for explaining this. I knew it would be a part of recovery somewhere just because, well, not everyone will like you or support you in recovery. Or life. That’s why you have to work on yourself.
But the absolute number of steps or stages before you really get into that, like you say she’s not even close in fact she’s deflecting with the bastard knitting and WhatsApp exploitation group performative “recovery” mixed with the “boohoo I’m so trolled it affects my recovery” I’m actually more angry now, although not even a small amount as angry as yourself and Frauen with experience must be. She’s dangerous.
She’s a danger. The thing is recovery is a form of therapy right, it gives you the tool kit to deal with anything life chucks your way. She doesn’t need a special gold gilded members only tool kit. Imagine getting diagnosed with diabetes and asking to speak to someone rich with it so you can relate? Is there anyone high profile and insulin dependent, sorry just not really interested in the experiences of the poors? Insanity.

That tit recovery blanket is like someone else has said (sorry forgotten your @ bb x) about the girl that spends all her time colouring in a rainbow revision calendar then fails the exams? Totally performative, lazy. Same with the stupid tweets that are simply a PR exercise, probably just hankering for another tit piece in the Guardian slating AA. Fancy getting Linda from Herts tagging Jada Pinkett Smith for you, as if she gives a tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
It’s just sick. To be fair the good thing about her begging for celeb-o’s to dm her to be in a support group is that any actual person in recovery celeb or otherwise will be 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
But it’s the squiggles, as ever, who don’t really know what’s what, taken in by it, the people she harvests the stories from pretending it’s for a reason. And lets face it, she just wants to be besties with Sali and her Tory-ish hubby
🥕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I agree. I'm watching in 15 seconds intervals. Found these, too:

View attachment 511434View attachment 511436
I’m in an early hours grunk so please excuse me if this has been addressed already but wtf is this group portrait about? So so funny all the different personae manifested throu the medium of hair and clothes.
alco-jack the only one in picture who must have booze.

Also...just thinking about the wattsapp blue ticker recovery cabal, had a quick look at her original post ref this support group and saw some of the responses. It reminded me of celebr big brother when people first come into the bb house and nobody knows who anyone else is.
’hi, who are you?’
‘Oh I’m so and so, I did that big thing nobody remembers in 1994’
’oh yeah I remember my mum told me about you, oh my gosh can’t believe it’s you, you look amazing babe’
’thanks. I know. So who are you?’
’I notoriously drove my car on the wrong side of the m5 when I was a boyband hasbeen ‘
’oh yeah you shagged blah blah when she was still known as x’
’yeah that’s me, god how embarrassing that people remember that, I just want a quiet life’
’yeah me too babe, I just came on here to get my point across then I’m just gonna sign out of everything, I want to be left alone’
’its so hard being in the public eye innit?’
’yeah totally and cos of things completely out of my control I’m totally skint now babe, I’m just gonna donate my fee to charity anyway probably‘
’im gonna use mine to buy new tits’
’ooh look who’s just turned up’
’oooh she don’t need no introduction babe, what’s she doing here? She must be raking it in’
’Shes just written a book, let’s get pissed’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
How many things that have been mentioned here recently has she just answered? I'm sure someone said something about Ashes to Ashes/ Life on Mars, the knitting was definitely mentioned, and the new location has been commented on.

The special magic recovery group is such a bad idea too. As if any proper celebrity is going to look at that car crash, and think 'ooh yeah, sounds great'? For some people, recovery is a really private thing they don't want putting out there, others don't mind who knows. Jack is definitely up to something fishy with wanting it so desperately though.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
This is proof of an internet rule: any time a crafter makes anything and posts it online, someone will comment suggesting that they try to monetise their hobby.

Even if it's an uneven, badly knitted unfinished blanket the colour of despair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
This is proof of an internet rule: any time a crafter makes anything and posts it online, someone will comment suggesting that they try to monetise their hobby.

Even if it's an uneven, badly knitted unfinished blanket the colour of despair.
Hooting at this :ROFLMAO:

Everything she makes is the colour of despair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’ve just added “blog post about flannels” and “visit Poland”! Feel very proud to get to contribute a tiny bit to an iconic list ✅

thankspaceyou ❤

glad to see she's making herself at home at the brexit burglar's. and thankspaceyou, jack, for alerting me to rug tape, had no idea it existed, but could do with some.

loving the bunny bums. what are we going to get tomorrow??

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.