Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darren is that Loki bloke. We have mutual acquaintances and yeah I would stay well out of his orbit.
Can confirm, he's an absolute twit.

She looks steaming in that picture.
Think this was just before she got sober. For any newcomers - we discussed all this in a previous thread, probably the last time she was chatting tit about her ~recovery~. I'll possibly try to find it but maybe not right now as I'm in the middle of a crappy film about a woman with Munchausen's 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I agree with all of the above! 😀

(Sorry....got nothing new to add...just want to see my pic with a little bunny hat on)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The hair in the group shot.. my friend (she's real I swear) wears hers like this and looks really cool. Jack, not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can confirm, he's an absolute twit.

Think this was just before she got sober. For any newcomers - we discussed all this in a previous thread, probably the last time she was chatting tit about her ~recovery~. I'll possibly try to find it but maybe not right now as I'm in the middle of a crappy film about a woman with Munchausen's 😂
it’s a head f*ck.

Reactions: 18
She embarrasses me so much 😩

The cringe. Please stop talking about your cool celebrity friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.