Jack Monroe #172 Grift, glaugh, glove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @traumatised sideboard for the words and @Captainmouse for nominating them for a thread title! 🎉 Your joint prize: your choices of whichever inspirational Jack quote you want as a print for your wall. They start here.

Recap of last thread

1. She took the wheelchair emoji off her Twitter bio. Finally.
  2. More forensic research from @colouredlines
  3. For five glorious seconds Debbie McGee was thrown into the mix as her best friend, but sadly ... this is not true.
  4. She ‘found a little happy place’. 🎶She found love in a slop-less place.🎵
  5. She’s ‘only really dipping in and out of social media at the moment’.
  6. She offered up her ‘stupidly large platform’.
  7. She told Marcus she was proud of him for cooking and he acknowledged her. And she acknowledged his acknowledgement. Marcus, mate.
  8. She’s embracing her grey hairs cos #feminist
  9. She’s stopped using shampoo cos #maverick
  10. [*]
    Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.

[*]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Thanks Poca!

Her patreon subscribers are gonna be confused when these start turning up out of the blue after months of no postcards

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm so glad this title won :love:

As for the quotes, it may be the most I've ever lolled on the internet and THAT is saying SOMETHING.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I‘m LOVING all of these, actually glaughing out loud here too. Ok, last one from me.

91D4A3BF-A1C9-46EA-85B5-BEC819D01BD3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.