Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Loool that ship has really fucked em, 15-16 weeks?! The only coffee table in the world to have passed through its own first trimester

10AFD4E3-813D-48B3-BEDC-F0C400F3C541.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

MancBee

VIP Member
This lady is getting all up in Jack's ideas-for-crowdfunding-a-house-deposit niche! Haven't squiggled her as she's a blue ticker with 100k+ followers.
Is this not a terrible idea, unless you have several thousand friends?! Or a few very rich ones I suppose...
View attachment 506098
Who decides which friend you pay back first? What happens when you loose your job and can't afford to pay anyone back. What happens when the mortgage rate inevitably rises and your income doesn't? What happens when you fall out with your friends and family? What happens when your friends and family want the money for their own project? What happens when the property you have bought has unexpected costly maintenance? etc. etc.

This idea is just too stupid for words.

• Heart
Remember when Hellman’s were so happy with her work they’d used it as an example of shining through resilience. Sooo odd they didn’t rebook her right???

• Haha
  • Heart

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Did anyone ever get to the bottom of why her foodbank donation was labelled with her name??
Anyway, found this, not sure if someone here linked it but it's a wild ride (old article)

Eta : this too https://web.archive.org/web/2015110...ldnt-believe-what-they-write-about-me-either/
That is the most self indulgent load of twaddle I have read in a long time.

"co-parenting a safe, happy, secure, intelligent child". But that's not true is it Jack? Because he wasn't safe when you were selling his toys to buy beans to rinse for his dinner was he? He wasn't happy when he needed food that you couldn't provide? He wasn't being co-parented because his father wasn't aware of any issues. You self indulgent little bastard, social services should have had you for basically malnourishing your son because you were too pig headed to tell your family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210330-172844_Chrome.jpg

err, Jack.. that's awkward.
You might wanna tell yourself to get those words outta ya mouth cos this ain't it.

Now fuck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
🔺️ I was scouted by a modelling agency, but I was too focused on my studies to pursue it. I only told my mum and my boyfriend.

I love when Poca goes off topic, feels so rebellious now Poca is mod

On topic: my sister very kindly offered to loan me her extensive collection of Jack's books as my pay was messed up, she was most confused when I told her to fuck off politely declined.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Malkiavelli

Chatty Member
I'm so proud of that person who's better than me on so many levels, has tasted success I can only imagine in his chosen trade which he has mastered and who has dedicated the rest of his life to helping others in ways that shames my own self serving efforts and who is now trying something new for fun which just happens to be one of the many things I desperately try to convince myself and others that I'm good at even though it's a subject I've never studied and in which I haven't come close to mastering in the way he himself would expect because that would require way too much effort and humility, so I'll just do what I always do instead which is patronisingly attach myself to his post in a shameless attempt to promote myself and in the hope of benefitting financially in some way. Really proud.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

lilamay

VIP Member
That’s just too perfect! Jack will be absolutely FUMING. Considering her pisspoor collab with Hellmann’s was called “Leftover Larder”, she’ll be thinking this should have been her job.
😂😂😂
I'd forgotten it wasn't actually called 'Letdown Larder' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 61