Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

colouredlines

VIP Member
Call4Fish have commented, desperately hoping there's some cod stewing in its own defrosted juices on the hob.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

FlashBoof

VIP Member
I know it’s verging on petty, but I can’t help thinking that you reap what you sow when I see tweets like this.

Dr Rupy all up in Jacks niche. This is what happens when your main job isn’t Twitter.

Anyway - maybe she will get a guest spot - after all, she does have friends in (C4) high places.

Edit -Sp.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Instead of waiting to be asked to work, why is she not building her own fucking brand? I've said it before and I'm saying it again, if she really loved food/cooking, and truly wanted to help people in food poverty, she should be rustling up dishes in little vlogs daily and sourcing what's on offer in supermarkets and/or in season, and making dishes up with them. She should be using her platform to spread useful info on resources and schemes to help make ends meet or access benefits/food banks. She would show compassion and humility.

But nope. Jack is on another shill. She is so arrogant in herself that she cannot fathom why she doesn't have her own TV show, why she has 171 pages of mendacious haus Fraus trolling her, why no one calls back. She's the epitome of a SM junkie. She keeps herself in the bubble of an echo chamber to ensure she isn't disagreed with. Anyone who does is an evil troll and blocked.

She's a freaking hot mess. Just like her sloppy food.

• Heart
  • Haha

colouredlines

VIP Member
I only briefly scrolled down and got bored with the re-tweets but it could be. I saw one of a Hogwarts Lego set with a comment about adding detail (which inferred his ND traits make him do) like anybody building an expensive and intricate Lego set would but 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, the comment Jack made was in relation to someone pulling him up about offering his services when he has only his own, first hand life experience to base his training and talks on, no actual training in the subject he is offering to get paid work for. In my opinion, they have a very valid point. You can be genuine and diagnosed with ND/autism or any other physical or mental trait, but still not be an effective mentor/representative/trainer etc. And you can have magical, engaging and memorable trainers without formal training, but it is quite rare and I would imagine (very tentatively, hope I am not offending!) that an UNTRAINED anxiety ridden, autistic person that can present training to an effective, engaging and high standard would be a rare fish indeed.

I did notice that one of his marginally more popular threads (still under 1k shares/likes) had this at the bottom. Quell fucking surprise.

Edit - you can see why Jack is a fan on the second attached image.
It's this idea that "lived experience" is more important than expertise. The truth is that it is and it isn't. Take another situation: yes, we should listen to cancer patients talking about their experience, but not at the expense of ignoring oncologists.

It's particularly bad when the "lived experience" is coming from someone who self-diagnosed with the help of Dr Google, which a great many of these Twitter types tend to be. That's when we start getting "I knew I was autistic because I don't like mushrooms" and all this dangerous nonsense.

ETA: comments on that autism post:

20210330_111856.jpg
20210330_111909.jpg

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at "all the expertise you've gained on Twitter".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
Ugh... the sadfishing! 😞🐟

Just go then, stop popping back to say you're going, you utter utter fanny.

It's not an airport Barbara etc etc 😴

• Haha
  • Heart

LavaFlake

VIP Member
20210326_225552.jpg

Inspired by @colouredlines, the WayBack Machine has Jack's Wikipedia page dated from 2013 and no wonder it got so heavily edited...

There's so many subjective statements in it, and what on earth is that random bit about lentils?! And the subheadings... It's so odd 😂

• Haha

colouredlines

VIP Member
I’ve

Mr Bol is fairly confident it’s Wren kitchens, he says it’s their indigo colour. (He works in a field that means he sees a lot of fitted kitchens 🔺)

He wants me to ETA obviously it could be a show home or actual house with their kitchen fitted 🤣
I love how no matter what the subject is, we ALWAYS have someone who's all up in that particular niche. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member

Gosh you fraus inappropriate books are almost wholesome to me, considering the ones passed around in my first year at secondary were the Exorcist and Deep Throat by Linda Lovelace (covered in wallpaper as I recall). My mate got caught with that one as she had hidden it down the side of her bed & her mum was changing the sheets! This was 1976 though, we'd all seen the Joy of Sex with the black & white drawings of the beardy guy & his wife's hairy muff 🤣

I did try to spoiler that, awfully sorry!

• Haha
  • Wow

Harrybosch

VIP Member
Thanks to everyone for the kind words and thoughts, really appreciated.

Op all done in about 4 hours, so a little more complicated that they had anticipated, they said it would be over in an hour. The painkillers and local anaesthetic are doing their job thank goodness. The general anaesthetic lingered so I had a great night's sleep. Fingers crossed it has been successful. I have had a quick look and it looks brutal, goodness knows how they manage to get such huge bruises in places nowhere near where the operation site is. Onward and upward, need to get home now.

Talking about grey hair, the nurse thought I was a famous chef using a false name. It was a private hospital (I was NHS of course) so it might well have been. I asked her who she though I was and she said Marcus Wareing. I hadn't a clue, so Googled him.

🔺 I had to admit, some of the pictures I really thought were of me! Now either he looks old for his age, or I look very young. I think it is probably a bit of both.

Off for a read of the pages I missed.
What a compliment! Marcus Wareing is 🔥

• Heart

Dustye

Yes 😂

She said Louisa made her use / get rid of her Brexit tin stockpile so Alan (?) said she stole them.
Christ, how does she attract these successful older women when she's constantly negging them online...and they keep coming back! Her fanny must taste like Skittles.

• Haha
  • Sick

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
The random Debbie McGee thing has got me HOOTING. Wonder if Jack likes alsatians? (If you know, you know)

She’s.... she’s finally taken the wheelchair emojI out of her Twitter bio!!

View attachment 501228

edited to add, updated again...

View attachment 501230
"Still working out what to write in this bit..."
Just...why? Isn't a bio on Twitter something most people set up once, then only amend when something noteworthy happens? Like, she does realise you don't HAVE to change it every couple of days or Twitter close your account?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

kachoochoo

VIP Member
8 years worth of pics of hair history, available now from the very top of her Twitter

20210329_232323.jpg
20210329_232338.jpg
20210329_232356.jpg

Screenshot_20210329-232952_Twitter.jpg

jack now: hur hur, I've stopped dyeing it
me: when did you start?

• Haha

Tabitha D

VIP Member
As an annoying and lonely lesbian, I don't know whether to be motivated by Jack's surprising success with ~ the ladies ~ or despair for the women she's manipulated 💀
Well, it’s initial success really .. followed by relationship breakdown. All those engagements (at least 3, possibly 4)!
I think, like many narcs, she is charm itself and an intense love-bomber at first. Then when she’s got keys to the luxury shared home and access to the bank account, the full horror of her personality is unleashed. Remember all those stories about her howling all night before an interview with her and Allegra, the showing off in front of Allegra’s friends, the screaming and wailing in front of Louisa, etc. She must be an absolute nightmare to live with once the honeymoon period is over. You’d be walking on eggshells the whole time and there’d be so much gaslighting you wouldn’t know whether you were coming or going.

• Sad
  • Wow

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
If we ever needed proof that jack monroe is middle class, here it is... went to the folkfest and bought a rug!
BTW I’m not saying that you have to be middle class to like folk music, obviously quite the opposite but the folkfest has become notoriously middle class and full of weekend hippies who think they discovered folk music.

(And you should see the amount of STUFF people take for a weekends camping) not to 🔺myself but I grew up a stones throw from it and was always annoyed when it was on as I couldn’t cut through the park
Can't help but wonder whether she wore her stab vest to it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
I had to use twitter for work and it was a time suck - it could be useful but it mostly was the same "in group" chatting away and promoting each other. With a change in job, I binned it off. I don't miss it and I can confidently say, as a now non-user, it never fucking crosses my mind what's being said on there. The people who use it though, my GOD, don't they just believe they are the elite all-knowing all-seeing, all-understanding creme de la creme of life. It's a joke! They're all just blowing smoke up each others' arses while the rest of the world gets on with life. Sad fucks.
Yes, this! I do a hella lotta research 📐 the idea that anyone would get huge/comprehensive amounts of information by scrolling Twitter is just baffling to me. All it is good for is for people to a.) be alerted to something needing further independent research, or b.) see which way the wind is blowing among certain groups. If you’re making an effort to understand something, you wouldn’t need Twitter to tell you.

I know a lot about Myanmar, and have done for years - it’s not even my niche! I don’t need an incompetent, so-called food expert to educate me. Neither does anyone else. If people want to understand more, they’ll read up on it. Fuck off, Jack!

Twitter is mostly a cacophony of garbled, self-serving monologues.

• Heart
Reactions: 57