Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moosesauna

Chatty Member
I didn't read it that way, just that they've stayed in the same hotel whenever they're in Location X for 10 years.

NotJack was also singing the praises of a local takeaway, but didn't name it...hmm.
Yeah, when I re-read it I got that impression too! My brain clearly needs a bit more time to reboot today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

onlysunshine

This lady is getting all up in Jack's ideas-for-crowdfunding-a-house-deposit niche! Haven't squiggled her as she's a blue ticker with 100k+ followers.
Is this not a terrible idea, unless you have several thousand friends?! Or a few very rich ones I suppose...
View attachment 506098
Might not be able to crowdfund but you can get a springboard mortgage

ETA though I suppose that relies on one person not multiple people

Last edited:

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
To bring things back on topic, did anyone see NotJack's latest post? They claim they're living in a hotel?

EDIT: They seem to have been there for the night? Was a very confusing post ... but I doubt they've been living there for ages considering they have a home computer and cook regularly. Plus, I thought hotels were meant to be restricted atm??
Very weird! They say they've been there 10 years?!? How? Are they Madeline?! Lol.

• Haha
Evening everyone, just popping in to say I’m 36 and a half and I found my first grey hair last year on July 18th. It was thick and white and wiry and I yanked the bastard straight out.

Was just gonna say this!!
I was told by my hairdresser when I discovered first grey hair, that if you pull the grey ones out they grow back stronger. Don’t know whether it’s true🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Marwood

If anyone needs a distraction whilst waiting for RJack I've just been down a rabbit hole with Selma Blair and her MS diagnosis. Wow on a stick, I'm not sure what to think but I can't wait to get home and finish the article without a mask fogging up me glassis.
Not sure what to think in what way?

Reactions: 10

Blurp

VIP Member
Read article in Times today about how most people don’t have depression, anxiety, PTSD and it’s ok to just be a bit sad. It’s also ok to be ok which is a bit of a bad word at the moment with the pandemic and all. I’ve had depression, been medicated and therapy and I was a mess. I didn’t clean, I didn’t shower, my personal care was non existent. I was a terrible friend and horrible in relationships. I treated myself very badly. It was a while ago so there was more stigma and I was scared of telling people. I’m better now. I’m very grateful and terrified of how my brain could change again. The acceptance of depression and anxiety means everyone can be open about it but it’s also not just being a bit sad. Also while these illnesses now abound in media, the less well understood like schizophrenia and BPD are still hushed up and not as publicised. Every celebrity has depression or bipolar, none have BPD except that fabulously funny guy who dances in a leotard and explains about suicidal thoughts .
Who's the guy in a leotard, please? I would have messaged but couldn't.

Reactions: 9