Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I was just reading thread 31 and found this gem from Jack...

" You have to understand that my home security is absolutely paramount to me, possibly to the stages of paranoia. I've had two serious stalkers in my lifetime, both situations I was forced to move house several times in rapid succession, once before I had a child, once with a child in tow. I have security cameras around the whole house and never feel entirely safe anywhere. "

1. I thought she had one creepy schoolteacher stalker?
2. If she has security cameras around the house, why didn't they pick up who left the weird soap?
3. Why does she post pictures of her door locks, window locks, open windows, everything about where she lives if security is such a big issue?

My brain hurts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Flivver

VIP Member
Political commentator - my arse! She is what my old Dad used to call a ‘gob on a stick’. Makes lots of noise but achieves little.

She’s flip-flopped between political parties and wimped out from standing for election. My wheely bin is more politically active than she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

colouredlines

VIP Member
God!! That whole reply to The Echo, bloody hell what a hissy fit she had - she really can't handle any criticism can she. And so arrogant in her response. Half of the shite that she countered with was outright lies or has been long contradicted by her own actions but the twitter bit was a particular highlight:

"those who take Twitter so very seriously should probably go for a walk or join a book club or take up meditation. There is a whole world out there not limited to the inane 140 character ramblings of the mostly-media-circle. Go on. Read. Fuck. Bake. Log off. Wind down."

- Had to check my glasses and read it a few times until I believed my eyes, but that's Jack Monroe giving someone else the advice to use twitter less. What a nutter.
There's a great bit in the I Gave Up My Smartphone article where she talks about going for a day out with her son and her Nokia.

Great! So now she'll put the phone away, play with her son, enjoy the great outdoors...

And I sat on the beach with my boy, and played Snake, giggling with glee at the possibility of leaving the world behind.

...or not. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
"getting there" 😂😂😂😂FFS why can she never just say THANKS! Uploads a pic with a huge smile saying she's in her happy place and still can't just say thanks. Fuck sake.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
I get that alot from what she posts. She talks down to people. It's like she thinks she some sort of "elder" in a tribe or something and she is condescendingly sending her youths out into the big bad world, despite most of these "youths" being 10000 times more successful and professional than she can ever dream. She had herself on a pedestal of her own grandness in my opinion and no one will ever compare to her own ideas of herself .

She doesn't like herself as a person but she also think everything she does is the best ever. She really is an enigma.

• Heart
  • Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Oh God the rag rug!!!! It's like one of those snuffle enrichment mats for doggos . " Be a dear and pop that in a boil wash....'
Speaking of the hideous rag rug, I noticed this a while ago. She got it from the Cambridge folk festival and whoever sold it to her apparently told her it was a handmade Moroccan carpet lol.

Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 09.09.45.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 09.12.17.png

• Haha
  • Sick

MancBee

VIP Member
Did anyone ever get to the bottom of why her foodbank donation was labelled with her name??
Anyway, found this, not sure if someone here linked it but it's a wild ride (old article)

Eta : this too https://web.archive.org/web/2015110...ldnt-believe-what-they-write-about-me-either/
From the article ......

"today she looks like the most beautiful boy or is it that she is a very beautiful androgynous girl"
Nope, she looks 100% woman. I would never mistake her for male.

"Monroe has starred in a music video"
Nope, Monroe had a very minor bit part as an extra in a music video.

"There are a few high end clothing brands wanting to attach themselves to her"
Nope, that never happened.

"As far back as I can remember I walked around with a sock in my pants"
As far back as I can remember I walked around in my mum's high heels, did knitting and cross stich. At the same time I loved going on my dad's motor bike and had a passion for engineering and architecture....so bloody what. I am more non binary than that charlatan.

"she is musical with a beautiful voice...and once busked with Billy Bragg"
Nope, she has a horrible voice, and made a complete dick of herself attempting to sing with BB, we have seen the video evidence.

"she has had three very terrifying episodes involving her heart in which she has, at least once, been hospitalised."
At least once been hospitalised. She doesn't know how many times? Doesn't know the diagnosis?

I could go on and on ripping the whole article apart. How did she get away with it, and how does she keep getting away with it?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Arsov Cooper

We are such a varied bunch of people! And our numbers grow every day, unlike Jack's Patreon
They certainly do! Been lurking for a while but the temptation to join in was too great. Had to sign up today, if only for the humour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64