Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bladiesla

VIP Member
Calling herself a political commentator is so prepostourus, as much as calling herself an activist.

She never posts anything clever about politics. Never an analysis, just trotting out the same story (although details might vary and the timeline is...eh.. flexible) about her own 'poverty', embelished with quasi-emotional word salads. Or being super angry about food parcels when she can jump on that bandwagon, but even then there is nothing political about what she shouts.

I've not seen her post anything about, for example, this week the supreme court ruling that shop floor staff at Asda can be compared to workers in the distribution centre for the purposes of equal pay. That's a big (and positive!) development if you care about things like, low income households? She even worked at Asda ffs.

Why doesn't she tweet about the good things organisations like the Big Issue does with their 'ride out recession alliance', facilitating organisations accross the political spectrum to work together to make sure people are not going to lose their homes and keep people in employment in this horrible time.

Why, as a person why keeps on moaning about being in a RENTED place does she not share resources about tenants rights?

She has no interest in how others organise to make a change, so why the fuck does she call herself a political commentator or previously and activist?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Pocahontas

VIP Member
‘Tin can superfan’. Hahaha.

Dra Mar Superstar. At least that flipping wheelchair emoji has left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
The Jack Monroe school of shitty feminism:

Hair dye = bad, imposed beauty standards, coercion into artificially prolonged youthfulness by a patriarchal society

Face and lips pumped full of filler = totes her choice and done only for herself, y’all [and part of that 🧐masculine🧐aesthetic 🧐]

• Haha
Reactions: 79

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Typical narc fishing post. 'I'm just dipping in and out cos I got stuff going on'.

In other words I'm lurking to see how many 'U ok hun' posts I can muster and if I happen to be on and answer you can't come at me because I did say dipping in and out. Innit?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Can someone please point me to whichever modelling agency said this was a “perfect face” because I have some magic beans going at a very reasonable price that I think might be of interest to them.

C4206721-74CC-4B52-A867-5EA5542F0915.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Candy floss mop. Deliciously frivolous and enlivening. She's on fire today!

PS Covid test was negative, yay! Still feeling a bit off but we have a hot weekend coming up so I'll be getting as much warmy warm deliciously jolly vegan sunshine as I can.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
This is a bit awks! They're responding to Jack's 'Tag the most wholesome, genuinely lovely accounts' tweet.

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 11.17.50.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74