Jack Monroe #170 Outrageous grifting dirtbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says something about someone when they simply must, for their own sake, wade in and claim attention at every possible opportunity but that the only ground on which they feel comfortable is the patronisation of animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Cooper doesn't look at all menacing in that photo, he's just sitting there and looking, like cats do. She could've spent five minutes facetuning him to look fuming, it's not that hard.

cooper at the door 2.jpeg

Bonus terrible joke.

Q: what's the feline weapon of choice?

A katana 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
When she was in Edinburgh and I was at the bus station near her apartment, i was genuinely terrified that I would see her.

I think I would just have put my hand up and said "no!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Cooper doesn't look at all menacing in that photo, he's just sitting there and looking, like cats do. She could've spent five minutes facetuning him to look fuming, it's not that hard.

View attachment 499607

Bonus terrible joke.

Q: what's the feline weapon of choice?

A katana 😎
I just texted that joke to my step dad, lmao.

He's a 79 year old crazy cat man with a passion for terrible jokes.

I daydream about having Cooper with my three. He'd fit in nicely and get all the attention and playtime he clearly isn't getting from Jackass.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
was a really mad experience, and surprisingly intense. I actually had a Jack moment and mispronounced an answer, and Anne Robinson paused for what felt like eternity before saying, "I'll accept." In my defence, I was 20!

ah man, I can *hear* that "I'll accept" 😖

and, yes, it was apparently a persona or whatever in those days but it's gonna be so interesting when she takes over countdown and has to play nice on a gameshow

on topic, Jack's still a twit and hasn't gone viral, but cooper's a beautiful rogue of a kitty 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I have so much I could say about alcohol, other addictions and also counsellors saying bleeping stupid things but I’m a bit late to the conversation as usual!

very excited by the weakest link star amongst us though! Loved that show! It probably wouldn’t be allowed nowadays but I’d love it back (and Goldenballs as well)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We used to do the same on our yard! In the hay barn though so no one could grab you to do more work before you’d finished your lunch! I think I had too many back then so now can’t stomach them.

We probably shouldn’t talk about horses too much in a Jack thread though 💦
No, we don’t want equestrian Jack making an appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh FFS. I know we're all bored and waiting for a chaos, but I honestly don't think I can take another revival of Book Critic/DW Pile-On Jack.

We want new material!

Looking forward being home in Sunny Southend once this lockdown is over.
Will be forensically avoiding certain places, which made me think; what would you say to Jack if you were ever introduced?
"What's the going rate for used lightbulbs these days?"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh FFS. I know we're all bored and waiting for a chaos, but I honestly don't think I can take another revival of Book Critic/DW Pile-On Jack.

We want new material!
Last full moon brought us GoHenry chaos the day after. Come on Worm Moon, it’s a tough act to follow but you can do this!🤞

04085F95-98D4-4E6C-A7EF-000D15E5BCC1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I went on a google and found this article about the DW/JM hoohah, look at this write up of her;
Love the bored frog description.

The DW pile one are soooo boring. He's not to everyone's taste, but no one offers up anything 'worthy', or even any alternative titles. They just want to slag off Walliams, they don't give an actual damn about children reading really.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry, bit late but I was BUSY drawing mom's garden.
If I were to bump into Jack (unlikely, would have to get on a plane 🔺) I would tell her:
"Get out of my way, you grifting grifter."
Followed by a sharp: "Chef's kiss from the coven." Then I would walk away with a slightly bouncy walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Poor Cooper, he always looks so fed up!

Thread title Jack Monroe 171 The Salmonella Queen of Cordon Bleugh

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine if David Walliams had called unhappy, vulnerable and bewildered foster children 'feral' :unsure:
And those were real identifiable people. Not fiction.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
If I met Jack I would try to get her to sign up to my patreon, and also maybe see if she would sent me a Yorkie bar or some Sophie Conran crockery for my birthday.

my mum and (dead) dad have both been on the weakest link. Different episodes. Early Anne Robinson era. 🔺They are link that. Mum won. She likes being on telly-they have also been on Ground Force.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.