Jack Monroe #170 Outrageous grifting dirtbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's like an insect trapped in amber doomed to remain frozen for all time except rather than being beautiful, she's a massive vile bellend on Twitter. Remarkable! Hopefully we're not going to get a Jurassic Park situation out of her.
Could we come up with a Jack Monroe Theme Park between us and regenerate Southend seafront? I can imagine many happy customers meandering around 'It's a Small World' in a hollowed out husk of a human being that is gently, softly, floating on a river of brown slop, accompanied by the background sound of her picking out the iconic tune on a piano. A good shin-kicking will of course be meted out to anyone queue-jumping, and Emergency Services will need to be on hand should anyone attempt to hoover up the goods like a modern-day Augustus Gloop. There must be plenty of other fairground classics? Funny Facetune Mirrors? The David Walliams Big Dipper? Ghost House of Ex-Fiancées? Spinning Crockery Chaos for the little ones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
This is a good example of Jack using strange phrasing to say things and not say things at the same time.

She both alludes to her having been a firefighter and ensures that if questioned she can truthfully point out AHHHH BUT YOU SEE I DIDN'T SAY I WAS A FIREFIGHTER I SAID HE WAS CONFUSED ABOUT MY FIRE SERVICE JOB.

Also obvs it never happened. Even if it did I can’t imagine anyone being interested. Kids say weird stuff.
Jeez... I didn't read that as alluding to the fire service at all but as the boy outing her as a pole dancer!
I'm not with it at all today.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Friday night thread

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.