Jack Monroe #17 The shed is dead, shaved her head, on the beg for a left-hand Smeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned DISTENDED RIBS and a DISFIGURED LEG in an old Instagram post, do those count?
A disfigured leg :ROFLMAO: Did she even try to fake that?

She reminds me of a girl I went to school with, who said she had an extra toe and was so self conscious about it, everyone believed her. Turns out it was just a small bump on her foot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
A disfigured leg :ROFLMAO: Did she even try to fake that?

She reminds me of a girl I went to school with, who said she had an extra toe and was so self conscious about it, everyone believed her. Turns out it was just a small bump on her foot

She done that full pity party about the fact her parents didn't get a tattoo of her birth mark. Does a large birthmark count as a deformed let?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She done that full pity party about the fact her parents didn't get a tattoo of her birth mark. Does a large birthmark count as a deformed let?
I missed that, just went back and found the post. What is wrong with this woman 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her poor mum taking her back and forth to Great Ormond Street only to be whined at for not getting a tattoo to match!

Not a medical professional but I think disfigurement would be a more appropriate term, though even that’s a dramatisation

I have a very noticeable (but not huge) facial birthmark and I don’t call it anything - to make it a big deal would be a slap in the face to people who have disfigurements that actually affect their lives. She’s so ignorant, no idea why her beloved Twitter hasn’t tried to cancel her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's also in this month's BBC Good Food Monthly out today. Not doing badly for someone with the begging bowl out of she?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She still hasn’t said what type (why oh why do I care?!), only that it’s not pink as this model wasn’t available in pink.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Why not just say what model it is? We know that it is going to be a duck off expensive fridge.

What pisses me right off is ive been on my arses end and my fridge has broke. I had to get a free second hand one that lasted 6 months, then another. It was a massive pain. Her complete and utter PRIVILEGE pours out of her and its putrid.

Yes, well done Jack!!! Claps all round for your smeg!! Was this your expensive buy before the book was released? Total Con artist and taking advantage of a mental health market, disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Chip shop worker
Call handler for Essex Fire and Rescue Service
Sex worker
Chef
Author
Poet/Singer
Politician (potentially)
Reporter
Journalist
Political activist
Sunday school teacher
TV presenter
Supermarket worker
Bar person/shot server

Busy lass
Training to be a firefighter.
Worlds strongest person. 93kg of sideboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chip shop worker
Call handler for Essex Fire and Rescue Service
Sex worker
Chef
Author
Poet/Singer
Politician (potentially)
Reporter
Journalist
Political activist
Sunday school teacher
TV presenter
Supermarket worker
Bar person/shot server

Busy lass
Ooh photographer too. She still sells photos at the moment.

Reactions: 8
Sooooo, 2 metres tall, 145kg but needed 4 people to carry it in. Plus it's a smeg.

Reactions: 7
Can someone explain to me how someone who still purports to be mostly vegan justifies a partnership with a mayonnaise brand?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.