Jack Monroe #17 The shed is dead, shaved her head, on the beg for a left-hand Smeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In no particular order (and only what I can recall from public posts m'lud):
Chip shop worker
Call handler for Essex Fire and Rescue Service
Sex worker
Chef
Author
Poet/Singer
Politician (potentially)
Reporter
Journalist
Political activist
Sunday school teacher
TV presenter
Don't forget that she worked in a supermarket at some unknown point.

Reactions: 4
She was asking Shivi in the comments if she wanted to appear as a guest on the show. Wonder what’ll happen there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She was asking Shivi in the comments if she wanted to appear as a guest on the show. Wonder what’ll happen there.
Shivi is too busy being a proper cook

My husband bless his size 11 cotton socks asked me after seeing JMs thread about shaved heads asked me if everyone in the UK will be bald after lockdown. 66 million chrome domes wandering around will send him digging out a cave.

Reactions: 3
Shouldn't you have the guests keyed up before you start. I doubt hellmans had a massive embargo over the shed content.
Yes you’d think so considering it’s been weeks in development.
I reckon this was due to start “filming” following DK but Jacks delayed it due to being in the happiest and worst time of her life simultaneously.

And while I’m here;
Mayo is very much not vegan for someone that eats vegan 90% of the time.
And that video was awful.
And asking Shivi to be a guest in the comments is unprofessional.

Reactions: 16
Chip shop worker
Call handler for Essex Fire and Rescue Service
Sex worker
Chef
Author
Poet/Singer
Politician (potentially)
Reporter
Journalist
Political activist
Sunday school teacher
TV presenter
Supermarket worker
Bar person/shot server

Busy lass

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lickdown Larder starting soon on Instagram, where you too can barf happily.

1590174914203.png

Saffron, you are bleeping kidding me.

1590175008975.png

I ate the spunked lasagna and lived to tell the tale.

1590175086460.png

Don't you make fun of my anchovy ovaries.

1590175171647.png

Carrot barf oats? Who wouldn't like to serve that.

1590175333501.png

Showing off my cooking skills on Instagram, well why not.

1590175396638.png

But Cack, even Junior won't want that tit you call food.
1590175475670.png

Tinned peaches are back in stock.

1590175520102.png

Self lurve stew. Made me snore

1590175714226.png

Tray bake what the duck?????

1590175752053.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my GOD 😂 I fear this will be spot on. I'm a bit funny with mayo, I don't know if I'll be able to stomach watching this. Sad.
Whoah. Your almost the same names gave me a little head fuddle there. I thought you were talking to yourself about mayo 😂

Saw her Instagram video. Ouch. The criminal side glances are back and on first viewing I thought she said that she was going to be chatting to a bunch of U2. I thought, ‘she’s got bleeping Bono!’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seems as JM is scraping the barrel for any kind of recognition now. Sorry I am not being a witch but this latest Instagram thing smacks of desperation,
Classy people know when to step back and get on with things, desperate people cling on for any scrap.

Reactions: 7
This, absolutely.
I've been off line for a little while, having two busted knuckles after losing a fight with a cat but have since had a commission to make a big mosaic for a new local business. Snipping tesserae has been challenging but I've nearly finished it.
I was keeping a list of Cack's alleged illnesses and this is what I have so far:
ADHD
Alcoholism
Anaphylaxis
Anxiety
Anorexia
Arthritis
Asthma
Autism
Broke 46 bones in her foot
Concussion
Depression
Ehlers-Danos Syndrome
Hair loss
Heart problems
Immuno compromised
Mouth ulcers
Panic attacks
Poor mental health
PTSD
Sexual abuse
Sprained shoulder
Trauma
Weakened knees (fell under a train)
Whiplash

I expect that there are more ..

She mentioned DISTENDED RIBS and a DISFIGURED LEG in an old Instagram post, do those count?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.