Jack Monroe #169 Please don’t argue about turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday all you Birthdayists today, have a good one

Thanks lovely Poca for the thread. Gemini here which is amusing if you know my mental health conditions 😂😬 Don’t have much to say about Jack today, so crack on.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sagittarius here (Dec 17th)married to a Gemini (May 24th) ,dunno if that's a good thing or not but it's lasted 31 years ,mind you having his and his seperate offices is definitely a plus.😂

Hope SB has a great birthday next week because he seems like a real sweetie and I so want him to be successful when he's older ,I'd love him to be a Michelin starred chef tbh ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm an Aquarius, if we're doing star signs now!
I was starting to think I was the only one! 💧

Sagittarius here (Dec 17th)married to a Gemini (May 24th) ,dunno if that's a good thing or not but it's lasted 31 years ,mind you having his and his seperate offices is definitely a plus.😂

Hope SB has a great birthday next week because he seems like a real sweetie and I so want him to be successful when he's older ,I'd love him to be a Michelin starred chef tbh ...
Imagine if him and Buddy Oliver became friends and opened their own restaurant...!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Liberal conservatism is like elders not being racist because they have 'coloured' friends. Just duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m loving the forensic nature of the receipts today. Just to add to the horoscope chat, I’m a Sagittarius and Mr A is a Capricorn. I often think horoscopes are a load of old pony, but I am a textbook Sagittarian, so who bleeping knows? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Only problem is, Jack will be there lapping up all the credit. "I gave him a love of food! In our tiny rented ickle smol kitchen my SB softly, gently learned to cook eyelid sausages under my watchful eye."

Haha, a Tory think tank. Remember when she used to brand herself as a lefty, liberal, lezza cook or something? Like, was any of that true?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She seems to be working with some tory pressure group called 'bright blue' 😱

View attachment 493939

View attachment 493938
I wonder when she won her last award and what it was for.
I wish someone would post the details of her campaigns, including who she has worked with and what these campaigns have achieved. Even what the stated aims were/are, what they are currently doing.

edit - she lists campaigns/awards on her website, which she appears to be currently editing online, as one sentence ends in mid-air. I read she went to Tanzania with Oxfam, the others listed ring no bells with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Everything a competition with Jack.
Poorest of the poor.
Sickest if the sick.
Busiest of the busy.
Most targeted by online trolls of targeted people.
Hardest worker of all hard workers.
Longer working hours than anyone.
Worst labour endured by any woman.

I take it SB didn't get into Grammar School, otherwise she would be crowing about it and making it all about her. Crowbaring herself into his achievement.

Reactions: 53
i have absolutely no recollection of choosing to follow grace dent but this came up in my stories. She didn't tag Jack! deliberate?

A3A39892-662A-485C-9E85-652678D27B9A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I'm a Cancer too and I just think it's the most hilarious of star signs. Everyone else gets to wear zodiac jewellery etc, but who wants a cute script necklace with Cancer on it?
I'm also a Cancerian, so no 🔺 jewellery for me either.
Though I do like our combination of hard and soft :eek:

Reactions: 15
That’s the one 😂 ta @Marmalade Atkins

Haha why did I say ‘watch’ - of course she ‘forensically eyeballed’ her own c-section.
How the hecking heck can she see down there when lying on her back? It wouldn't be physically possible to see your own cesarean surely. I've seen my sisters scar, it is on the lower part of her belly. The baby bump would get in the way wouldn't it? Does she have an overly long neck?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I wonder when she won her last award and what it was for.
I wish someone would post the details of her campaigns, including who she has worked with and what these campaigns have achieved. Even what the stated aims were/are, what they are currently doing.
Her last award has to have been the "Food personality of the year" one, given to her by The Observer. You know, the paper she wrote for at the time 😂. These things are such circle jerks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.