Jack Monroe #169 Please don’t argue about turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Jack have a mural near her workplace to celebrate her campaigning?
162973802_2998863270373631_8966121869533942083_o.jpg

Photo by the.rebel.bear.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
20210322_132551.jpg

Have we ever seen this before? Thinking about her putting on the self timer to take this picture is making me cringe 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 136
How the hecking heck can she see down there when lying on her back? It wouldn't be physically possible to see your own cesarean surely. I've seen my sisters scar, it is on the lower part of her belly. The baby bump would get in the way wouldn't it? Does she have an overly long neck?
Come, come, my dear Manc - don’t forget who we are talking about here! She is medical marvel Jack Monroe. If she can bench press her own weight, carry a sofa home, stand on her tiptoes for 11 mins, move various heavy items of furniture, row 20 kms and walk 20,000 steps a day she can for damn sure sit up while in the middle of having her abdomen operated on to forensically eyeball the birth of her son. Probably with no pain meds at that point as well.

Sheesh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Come, come, my dear Manc - don’t forget who we are talking about here! She is medical marvel Jack Monroe. If she can bench press her own weight, carry a sofa home, stand on her tiptoes for 11 mins, move various heavy items of furniture, row 20 kms and walk 20,000 steps a day she can for damn sure sit up while in the middle of having her abdomen operated on to forensically eyeball the birth of her son. Probably with no pain meds at that point as well.

Sheesh.
Genuinely surprised she’s not pulled the “My anaesthesia didn’t work so I felt it all” card yet. I know it does happen to people and must be awful, but it seems the kind of rare occurence she’d love to claim.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
How the hecking heck can she see down there when lying on her back? It wouldn't be physically possible to see your own cesarean surely. I've seen my sisters scar, it is on the lower part of her belly. The baby bump would get in the way wouldn't it? Does she have an overly long neck?
She spends most of her life disappearing up her own hole so she must be quite flexible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I’m loving the forensic nature of the receipts today. Just to add to the horoscope chat, I’m a Sagittarius and Mr A is a Capricorn. I often think horoscopes are a load of old pony, but I am a textbook Sagittarian, so who bleeping knows? 😂
Same here. Sagittarius married to a Capricorn. It's supposed to be a really powerful combination on the one hand, but on the other hand both signs irritate the life out of each other. I find that pretty accurate 😁

I adore astrology! I was fascinated by some old Victorian books on it when I was a child. I remember being 13 and doing a presentation on Astrology in English class and my English teacher sitting there all po-faced thinking it was a load of trash! So the ongoing interest in it validates 13 year old me in a Jack-esque way :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 493976

Have we ever seen this before? Thinking about her putting on the self timer to take this picture is making me cringe 😂
We get it, you have tattoos 🤦‍♀️ What a weird comment to shoe-horn in. If I signed up for ballet lessons, they're not going to look at me and say "no, sorry, you have tattoos so we can't teach you". She constantly wants to be the underdog, disadvantaged because of her tattoos, single motherhood, politics, etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
theres something about jack where you just *know* she would be a terrible dancer with no rhythm. I don't need to see it to confirm it.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
She seems to be working with some tory pressure group called 'bright blue' 😱

View attachment 493939

View attachment 493938
That Bright Blue commission just confirms everything we say on here how she's being used (and eagerly lets herself be used) as a pallatable poor spokes person. (To be fair the list of that commission is cross party, there's a Trades Union Congress policy rep in that list too. But Bright Blue is definitely a conservative group).

Do we think she'll use her honorary doctorate in the comission correspondence at all?

Eta: I meant spokesperson. Not person made from spokes

17678edda188562401feb0c816b686d6.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I don't know if her neck is long, but it's certainly made of brass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.