Jack Monroe #169 Please don’t argue about turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great news, everyone! The Jack / Grace / Ruby show in here in full! Woohoo! https://www.bbc.co.uk/events/excqwh/play/p09bbb1x/p09bf7xf
Thank you for posting that. I watched most of it, I had to stop when Jack made that comment about foodbank contributions ending up in tower blocks in town centres. I am going to swear now.

She can duck RIGHT OFF.

She us once again showing her barely hidden contempt for social housing tenants. Even the way she said it made me angry. A tower block flat is not good enough for the smol little pixie. Horrible little snob.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 103
Aries here but I was 5 days late into this world and definitely feel I align more with the Pisces vibes that I was meant to have!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Many happy returns, @Vroo! I hope you have a wonderful day.

I am feeling rather delicate today after too much champagne and gin yesterday. Hangovers in your 40s are no joke 😩

Read through the last thread and I am still none the wiser as to what BBC thing was meant to be about?

Totally clueless. Just like Jack.
Ditto not a scooby

Reactions: 11
I don’t think you can do that ... keep deleting and reactivating? Think they tell you to wait a certain time after too many of those.
Blue tick accounts are also supposed to be public. You aren't supposed to private them every time you do a chaos/people disagree with you and you go off in a huff. It's against Twitter's TOS. 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
It's her son's birthday on 31st March.

Last year's pancakes:

View attachment 493784
I didn't see this post last year but it is such a narc-y way of describing SB's birthday, i.e. Jack centering herself. A birthday is the one day where it is all about the person being celebrated and no one else. It reminds me of a friend's narc mother who described my friend's birthday as 'our special day'... couldn't even let her have that one day to herself.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Imagine if they just delete it and she has to start all over again. 😱

That would be excellent. She abuses Twitter so much she could do with being banned. Though I suppose she would still create lots of alts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
After the damp squib that was yesterday I’m avoiding the next one. What she does have in her favour is that when she does a cooking segment by herself it’s an absolute shambles, hence entertaining even with the cringe factor. Yesterday was just boring and then verged into uncomfortable.

Reactions: 27
I didn't see this post last year but it is such a narc-y way of describing SB's birthday, i.e. Jack centering herself.
It reminds me of Margaret Thatcher's "we have become a grandmother" speech, where the birth of her grandson becomes all about her. Very apt, as our Jack is so enamored with MT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.