Jack Monroe #169 Please don’t argue about turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
theres something about jack where you just *know* she would be a terrible dancer with no rhythm. I don't need to see it to confirm it.
Aye, and you know she and her dad would do one of those cringy father-daughter wedding dance mash ups. Tedious for everyone in the room except them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I just read the LimeGoss article on the THAT MAN pile on for the first time. Holy bleeping tit. How on EARTH did she, a grown woman a) get away with that behaviour and b) get to appear on a show off the back of it?

And what the bleeping duck happened to that 'pilot' she crowd funded for eh? Straight in Monroe's pocket the outrageous grifting shitbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
theres something about jack where you just *know* she would be a terrible dancer with no rhythm. I don't need to see it to confirm it.
She’d be that one kid who wants to be in the centre and have the solos despite being crap, and all your attempts to gently suggest they may be better somewhere else fail because they truly believe they are Southends best dancer and singer.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 493976

Have we ever seen this before? Thinking about her putting on the self timer to take this picture is making me cringe 😂
Just when you think you've cringed the hardest you'll ever cringe in your life, this thread provides ever more extreme cringe inducing material.

What tf is this pose? It doesn't look like her ballet lessons did much good 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I just read the LimeGoss article on the THAT MAN pile on for the first time. Holy bleeping tit. How on EARTH did she, a grown woman a) get away with that behaviour and b) get to appear on a show off the back of it?

And what the bleeping duck happened to that 'pilot' she crowd funded for eh? Straight in Monroe's pocket the outrageous grifting shitbag.
I take it you are having a good day?

ETA I love posts like this. They sum up everything we all feel at one point or another.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thank you for posting that. I watched most of it, I had to stop when Jack made that comment about foodbank contributions ending up in tower blocks in town centres. I am going to swear now.

She can duck RIGHT OFF.

She us once again showing her barely hidden contempt for social housing tenants. Even the way she said it made me angry. A tower block flat is not good enough for the smol little pixie. Horrible little snob.
Bet she wouldn’t say no to a flat in the Barbican though (large expensive private tower block in London). Local authority I worked for had some fabulous tower blks with fantastic views. For a working class poverty campaigner she’s such a horrible snob.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I am a Taurus😊. Not sure if I part of a herd or need to hang with the goats , my moon is on Capricorn. Love to all with 2nd lockdown birthdays xx. Cannot watch tomorrow have to work .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I screamed the place down. Maybe she had an epidural and was silent because it didn’t hurt?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That Bright Blue commission just confirms everything we say on here how she's being used (and eagerly lets herself be used) as a pallatable poor spokes person. (To be fair the list of that commission is cross party, there's a Trades Union Congress policy rep in that list too. But Bright Blue is definitely a conservative group).

Do we think she'll use her honorary doctorate in the comission correspondence at all?
I wonder if anyone will call her out on twitter when it becomes more widely known - can’t imagine RSM for example will be impressed with it.

Though from her current tweets, RSM herself is outJacking Jack with fairly blatant grifting attempts and complaints about everything

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Why? Is she a Scientologist? Or just a lioness that’s lost her roar?
Before I heard about the Scientology "reason" for silent birth, I met a Russian woman who argued "scream is very bad for baby" and I thought Jesus, you're a tough lady in fairness, but the doctor who told you that is a no-good soviet gowl!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
oh goddddd I bleeping hate competitive birth-types. It’s not something you can win at and it’s not a transcendent experience, anyone who says it was is a bleeping liar.

I love babies, love them love them. Don’t want to hear how they came out of you. Yes yes we’re all warriors look at our tiger stripe stretch marks fierce mama bear Etc etc now just let me cuddle the damn baby that’s the only part I’m interested in

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Bet she wouldn’t say no to a flat in the Barbican though (large expensive private tower block in London). Local authority I worked for had some fabulous tower blks with fantastic views. For a working class poverty campaigner she’s such a horrible snob.
She would still find something to moan about if she lived in the Barbican.

Tourists?

Noisy theatre goers leaving when she had been in bed reading her 9 millionth book that year since 8pm?

The garden areas that she had no control over?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.