Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LavaFlake

VIP Member
20210322_132551.jpg

Have we ever seen this before? Thinking about her putting on the self timer to take this picture is making me cringe 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 136

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
How the hecking heck can she see down there when lying on her back? It wouldn't be physically possible to see your own cesarean surely. I've seen my sisters scar, it is on the lower part of her belly. The baby bump would get in the way wouldn't it? Does she have an overly long neck?
Currently 38 weeks pregnant and can confirm I have not seen my downstairs for some 3 months. Suspect it now is home to brambly mice.

You’re welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Sideboard Bob for the thread title! 🎉 I think this might be my favourite one 😂 Your prize: a framed print of Turnipbot (who wants to ask him nicely?)

Recap of last thread

1. Her Twitter was reactivated after a night’s break.
  2. The burning issue of what a turnip is brought her back.
  3. Behold her beautiful (rented) garden.
  4. The BBC Big Book Weekend live happened. Bit meh, really. She didn’t know how to pronounce ‘culinary’ until recently. Apparently.
  5. There’s a jungle on her desk. Also ... ‘housemate’.
  6. Cooper likes tarts.
  7. She mentioned her ‘boisterous puppydog ADHD’ and ‘yelled‘ at a photo of a Hyacinth in a bucket.
  8. She deactivated her Twitter. But then reactivated it.
  9. [*]
    Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.
    [*]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Hi guys. Can we leave off with the birth chat for now if that’s ok? If you want to carry on the conversation, there’s Food and Drink and please use spoilers if you do carry on there. Just because birth experiences are such a subjective and potentially upsetting thing to read about and maybe best to leave off the Jack thread. Cheers.

• Heart
Reactions: 104

MancBee

VIP Member
Great news, everyone! The Jack / Grace / Ruby show in here in full! Woohoo! https://www.bbc.co.uk/events/excqwh/play/p09bbb1x/p09bf7xf
Thank you for posting that. I watched most of it, I had to stop when Jack made that comment about foodbank contributions ending up in tower blocks in town centres. I am going to swear now.

She can FUCK RIGHT OFF.

She us once again showing her barely hidden contempt for social housing tenants. Even the way she said it made me angry. A tower block flat is not good enough for the smol little pixie. Horrible little snob.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 103

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
She...goes to the groucho club for black pasta whenever she gets her heart broken? What is this nonsense?!

Also, just noticed I am now VIP 🌟 almost a year of shitposting has finally paid off and I’ve made something of myself! Off to call my mum and let her know the good news!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Who was it yesterday who was asking about her book sales? I have a very trustworthy source in the publishing world who sent me this overnight:

HRaS9GH-.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
Just been chatting to this fella in the back garden. Apparently he's had to flee his native Southend due to being harassed and stalked by a strange woman who spent an uncomfortable amount of time watching him yesterday.
Obviously, I've squiggled to protect his identity but he's now safe under the witness protection program.
Screenshot_20210322-225310_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

AlphaBeta

Awaiting my Covid test results 🔺 so catching up on the craic. I find her determination to show off how amazing she was in childbirth terribly triggering. I had a feeling mine wasn’t going to go well and it didn’t, and despite knowing it was through no fault of my own, I spent the first six weeks of my son’s life feeling like an abject failure. Love to all the cable who have struggled/are struggling. It’s a fecking slog and you do what you have to get through it!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

MancBee

VIP Member
I was an extra in one of the Da Vinci code movies so I can attest to how hard you have to work to be moderately successful as an actor.
I was dancing in the background in a Pet Shop Boys video, so I am moderately successful as a professional dancer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

MancBee

VIP Member
It is my turn to make diner for the people in the four flats on our side of the building today. I am making Moussaka main, with a chocolate orange trifle for pudding (sod off Jack with your manky packet crap). I am so pleased it was my turn on this day of reflection. I plate up the food and leave it on each doorstep, they then all come to the doors to collect it.

Has Jack done anything community spirited like that? No, thought not. (I am not sure the neighbours would want her food to be honest)

As I am cooking for other people, can I call myself a chef?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Happy birthday eve to @Orphan_Black !
I was thinking today's subject could be mothers' maiden names, with a round up of PINs tomorrow.
No 😂

Also (and not to anyone in particular) and don’t want to piss on anyone’s birthday chips but as there are SO many Aries here (as we found out yesterday), please can the birthday messages that are solely ‘Happy Birthday’ be put on the Food and Drink thread in off topic? For anyone who doesn’t know, this was made last year for general chat. I know we are a lovely bunch but when there’s loads of messages just saying ‘Happy birthday’, it fills the thread up faster and makes it difficult for people just wanting to catch up on Jack.

Sorry for my boring mod message. Feel free to grumble about me in private 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86