Jack Monroe #165 She’s in a fugue state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tesco lunch meal deal, stick a candle in it 😂

Hello, sir? Pity party for one, this way. Ah, Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Nine minutes? That's only enough time to chop half an onion!

God, I am so not surprised that she's the kind of person who'd respond to a cheerful "happy birthday" with "NO IT ISN'T, MY LIFE IS tit"

• Haha
Reactions: 84
It really enrages me when she does the “eurgh, no, I might catch something!” thing when people say “duck the bullies” and I can’t quite put my finger on why. Maybe it’s because she’s slut shaming, in which case she can get to duck because she’s the thirstiest leech who ever looked for a sugar mummy. Or maybe it’s that she’s implying we’re dirty when we’ve all seen the state of the grime under her nails and that ungodly rag rug. Either way it’s such a lame response.

Anyway, I’d rather duck the reanimated corpse of Margaret Thatcher than get it on with a dementor like Jack, especially if it meant I could avoid being the recipient of a lumpen, rock hard cake after the act.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
Joke‘s on you Jack... I have a face!

C9A8DEA8-FC9F-4F6E-ABDD-1C2B8BDF60CD.jpeg
I also have a face but... I mean... why doesn’t she just... NOT READ HERE? Live in blissful ignorance?! Also not bullying, only discussing what you put out into the public domain, dear heart.
Edited, 🥕

• Heart
Reactions: 72
She can start her monthly crisp journey and the victim narrative again and add in ‘oh but it’s my birthday’ as much as she wants but we wouldn’t be here if she didn’t need called out for triggering duck out of people, grifting like a good ‘un and never bloody delivering what she’s paid for.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
The Edinburgh trip was bonkers! I'm an edinburgh frau....there are a few of us...it was a couple of days after...the
kitten....she
made out it was a spontaneous grief trip....but that's bollox....

Scotland had come out of lockdown just a couple of days before, yet her first class jaunt was.... Essential.

She brought loads of blenders then bought gallons of skimmed milk, iceberg lettuce and ....... ham, then took a photo with her tongue in her fancy apartment.

Then gave slops to mythical homeless men, went to 5 guys and Dishoom, then went home urgently, creating a raging pile on regarding social distancing on train seats even tho she was in the wrong seat.

Crumz i shouldn't have drunk the del monte prosecco
I love this, thank you and to everyone who replied filling in my gaps 🙊
Obviously this now makes me want to grunk the whole Edinburgh chapter 🙄
I'm so cross with her. Imagine having a ten year old small boy who likes to Google your name and you have written that you plan to have miserable crappy birthday apart from the nine minutes in which you'll be fleecing del monte and disappointing your 'viewers/readers', whatever she calls them.
Just so mean. I hope she's kinder to him than the impression she gives

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.