Jack Monroe #165 She’s in a fugue state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK... I have questions, apologies if they're in the wiki, just being lazy. I have given so much time to grunking, I want to see if u can get away with asking here as I'm BUSY Cable mate.
1. What is the deal between jack and Nigella? Have they worked together or has Jack earmarked her for a sugar momma?
2. What or who was the trip to Edinburgh for?
3. What is the deal re the photos of lone gloves/ birds?

I should rephrase my questions a la partridge: "what's the burning issue?"
Or...
More fitting for St Patrick's day 'what's da big oidea?'

1. No. Yes.
2. Nothing
3. She pretended she had such bad fake long Covid that she couldn’t see, and saved a dead pigeon from an afterlife in the road. Turns out it was a glove. Cos fake Covid, innit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
OK... I have questions, apologies if they're in the wiki, just being lazy. I have given so much time to grunking, I want to see if u can get away with asking here as I'm BUSY Cable mate.
1. What is the deal between jack and Nigella? Have they worked together or has Jack earmarked her for a sugar momma?

Or...

1. Nigella replied/tweeted her one time and she replied saying “thanks mom” or something I feel like I might be making this up but I’m sure there are receipts
2. To visit independent local restaurants like five guys and dishoom and take photos in the hotel room with her tongue.
3. Jack once found a dead bird and picked up and took it for burial or something then discovered it was a glove. This may or may not have been when she may or may not have been supposed to be isolating and went out for chippy chips but I may have misremembered as the timeline is so confusing.

If you get a chance read the wiki and the line goss or even the first post recap of threads and this will help more than my posts !

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She’s...shaved her head again? I thought she said she regretted doing it last time?
Just like with the tweeting and the live appearances and the 'cooking' and basically everything else that's ever happened in the world ever, she never learns.

Reactions: 25
Didn't she buzz her hair last time after it had been dyed grey? It was the reverse rat tail incident, right, wasn't that grey? If she's got more greys now she's in trouble. She's also forgetting the multiple times over the past year when she's posted selfies declaring that the light has finally come back into her eyes so she hasn't spent every second of the last year miserable. Throw your pity party tomorrow to coincide with your birthday you ludicrous prune.

I'm in huge danger of severing my eyes at the optic nerve from rolling them so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 83
I am clawing at the floor in furious ninny rage that I’m likely to miss tomorrow’s live. I’ll be grunking like a good ‘un tomorrow night ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Or...

The Edinburgh trip was bonkers! I'm an edinburgh frau....there are a few of us...it was a couple of days after...the
kitten....she
made out it was a spontaneous grief trip....but that's bollox....

Scotland had come out of lockdown just a couple of days before, yet her first class jaunt was.... Essential.

She brought loads of blenders then bought gallons of skimmed milk, iceberg lettuce and ....... ham, then took a photo with her tongue in her fancy apartment.

Then gave slops to mythical homeless men, went to 5 guys and Dishoom, then went home urgently, creating a raging pile on regarding social distancing on train seats even tho she was in the wrong seat.

Crumz i shouldn't have drunk the del monte prosecco

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
CANTANKEROUS AS duck? oh that has done me. No. duck off. No.

I know what gif I want but I can't find it.

ETA FOUND IT

Also, if Mel Donte only have 9 minutes of her time the chicken will definitely be undercooked if she remembers it
It’s probably already in the slow cooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like we’re at the very beginning of a chaos here. Something feels ...off (like those freezer fish)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.