Jack Monroe #165 She’s in a fugue state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying to laugh quietly so I don't wake MC Dad and I'm making noises like a wheezy seal ffs! The cabal comments are on 🔥.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I alway laugh when people today go on about honesty and being honest, especially on sm. Then when people are they are being mean. Is no one aware of the saying the truth can hurt. No everybody is going to love what you do and by telling you so they are being honest.

Perhaps she should think us more honest then mean in future.

Also regarding the hats it's nice to see miss havisham have fun at her wedding breakfast at last.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It must really wind her up reading the top quality lols we have amongst ourselves here, especially when she has to serve up dead small talk jokes like the £3 nakd smoothie in a meal deal over on her Twitter.

Not our fault you lack the range sweetie 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Future grunkers will be all hyped up for this thread:

Expectations: del monte pineapple chaos

Reality: H A T S
They don’t know what’s about to HAT them.

I wonder if Tattle know what they’ve unleashed? Sheer joy with tiny hats, bravo Tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah, I wasted my time finding an image of the Del Monte man without his hat, so I could make it my avatar. Despite the fact I have a work deadline looming. What has the cabal done to me?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Day off, a chaos to look forward to and now hats too?! I'm delighted!
Plus my husband is Irish, so that must make me half Irish - I'm just like Jack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Caught up (for 5 mins I bet, these threads move too fast!) and am seriously considering skipping my exercise class tonight for the live tattle-along. Who am I? I don’t like myself this way! 😂

Also, yay little hats!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The cabal have got their hats on
Hip, hip, hip hooray
The cabal have got their hats on
Cos it’s Mel Donte day today! ☘ 🍍 🐓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Apologies if this has been posted previously, but here's The Fugueitive (2013 version) on birthdays.

(ETA: I love my hat!)

Screenshot_20210317-144836_Chrome (1).jpg
Screenshot_20210317-144836_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.