Jack Monroe #165 She’s in a fugue state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did she get the job in the fire service when she was 16?!

EDIT

Or was the party just held at the station? Didn’t know you could rent them.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
See the Ocado delivery has been....🎂

Also can we have Easter bonnets in a couple of weeks...pleeeeze 🙏🐣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
that colin has a HAT

i mean, she wouldn't actually have seen us all having hat fun and gone to m+s for a special easter colin with a hat, would she?!

it's further away than lidl, so probs not, but conspiracy theories can be fun :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Holy duck, don't have a joint party with your kid. Let your poor child have their own birthday! Don't be the wacky, overbearing mum that hijacks everything while wearing a silly outfit. Eddie from Ab Fab is not a parenting role model.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Holy duck, don't have a joint party with your kid. Let your poor child have their own birthday! Don't be the wacky, overbearing mum that hijacks everything while wearing a silly outfit. Eddie from Ab Fab is not a parenting role model.
My SB’s birthday is three days before mine and right before Xmas 🔺 so my birthday has been a very low key event for the past 10 years. Can honestly say I have never considered having a joint birthday party with him (because he is a child and I am an actual adult).

• Heart
Reactions: 42
My SB’s birthday is three days before mine and right before Xmas 🔺 so my birthday has been a very low key event for the past 10 years. Can honestly say I have never considered having a joint birthday party with him (because he is a child and I am an actual adult).
You're also not a selfish, attention seeking hole either!

You could so imagine our Jack blowing out the candles before SB could and laughing about it. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20210317-152132.png

It's looks like you're trying to celebrate St Patrick's Day.

Do you need any help?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
Hats should make a comeback. And I don't just mean Jack's BOY baseball cap or Mr Smolbots' inevitable fedora. More hats!!

PS Of course Jack had pink princess parties and thought boys were smelly when she was growing up. Of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Gang, I'm off up to the shops..does anyone want anything? Lion Bars, Discos, Curly Wurlys, pipe of Pringles?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
You're also not a selfish, attention seeking hole either!

You could so imagine our Jack blowing out the candles before SB could and laughing about it. :(
sometimes I am!

She would totally take all the attention and then have a tantrum over something and ruin the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There aren't any vigils/protests scheduled for tonight are there? They do seem to strike at the worst times for Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
that colin has a HAT

i mean, she wouldn't actually have seen us all having hat fun and gone to m+s for a special easter colin with a hat, would she?!

it's further away than lidl, so probs not, but conspiracy theories can be fun :LOL:
Ocado do M&S now. It’ll be in her weekly delivery.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.