Jack Monroe #164 I say, has anybody seen my girlfriend's scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who thinks she will be "disrespectfully" tweeting a load of bs during the vigil? I mean, is she normally silent on social media during vigils? Is that a thing that she does? Or does it only come into play when she has a contractual obligation she can't be fucked to fill?

I'd actually be offended that they were so chilled about a reschedule two hours prior because to me that means they don't care about the event. At all.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
She seems a bit rattled. Me too Jack, I have to finish off some work now when I thought my work day had ended!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Who thinks she will be "disrespectfully" tweeting a load of bs during the vigil? I mean, is she normally silent on social media during vigils? Is that a thing that she does? Or does it only come into play when she has a contractual obligation she can't be fucked to fill?

I'd actually be offended that they were so chilled about a reschedule two hours prior because to me that means they don't care about the event. At all.
Same thing happened on the Mayo insta show. But that might have been for Black Out Tuesday for BLM so more understandable.

Reactions: 31

It seems like DM Europe is very much Europe rather than UK so I wonder if she’s made it out to be a whole nationwide event it would be horrific to have a live during and they’ve capitulated. Whereas obviously in reality, as serious as the vigil is, nobody is likely to have cared she did one during it.

Reactions: 26
Sorry, what does this second quote mean? What's a social minefield about a 10 year old liking Ainsley Harriott?
I think she's referring to the meme of Ainsley making jerk pork, in which he purrs "give your meat a good ol' rub".

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if Jack was watching her beloved This Morning today? They milked a horse aah memories 😳.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.