Jack Monroe #164 I say, has anybody seen my girlfriend's scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have prepared an oven slop so that my sloplings could help themselves while I watched tonight.

I bet Del Boy is not pleased.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
On her insta stories : "As you know, I really love canned fruit, but there's a vigil at Parliament Square at exactly the same time, and I feel like it would be disrespectful to broadcast all over that." Where to start, Jack, where to start?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 99
On her insta stories : "As you know, I really love canned fruit, but there's a vigil at Parliament Square at exactly the same time, and I feel like it would be disrespectful to broadcast all over that." Where to start, Jack, where to start?
Oh duck off, Jack. You're bandwaggoning as an excuse?! twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She must have used all of her bravery points that she had saved up in her bravery jar this weekend, and just couldn't go through with Mel Donte.

Such a waste, I'll watch Landslide (cover, a capella) and listen to her accidentally conquer her fears instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She cannot be bleeping serious. After on purpose-megaphoning herself off the back of Sarah Everard's death?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Del Monte understand that she's a campaigner as well as a food writer, apparently. Does that mean she's off to Parliament Square, then? lol just kidding of course it doesn't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I think she’s thrown a flounce and stormed off when Del Monte said “are you sure you’re a cook after the rehearsal.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
More people Jack has managed to piss off: all the ‘disrespectful’ sods at work at 6pm tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Here’s a link to her original story that I hope works - very different tone.

ETA: This had definitely vanished from her stories but now seems to be back in an ever so slightly different cut... I’m so confused. I should know better than to try to make sense from Jack by now 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.