Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
Exciting news cabal - today I received my ADHD diagnosis! I'd highly recommend the Psychiatry UK Right to Choose route - just under 5 weeks from GP referral to diagnosis, and that's with me taking my time filling all the forms in cos, y'know, ADHD.

Just thought I'd mention it here because I know that a few other members have mentioned considering pursuing a diagnosis. Oh, and because I'll now not be taking responsibility for any of my shortcomings and mistakes, obviously ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 128

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
My question for Jack about tinned fruit is:

“After years of building a questionable career on budget products, what was it about Mel Donte’s tinned prunes that attracted you to a lucrative corporate deal to shill for them?”

DD56A0FB-ED84-40E5-88ED-B7C0DB8F5F6A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Congratulations to @TheDragonWithAFlagon for the thread title! 🎉 Your prize: one box of home made firelighters🔥

where to start? Jack was away (but still here)

she managed to piss off just about everybody, including the canal, with her constant hat changing and metamorphosing.

her ridiculous money saving tips appear to have made it to book form.

tragic events occurred during the week, but instead of reading the room she posts about her 'girlfriends' missing scarf, which she bought, for vast sums of money, (much butter) and had embroidered.

She attempted to Center herself yet again in current events, then she totally crossed the line, posting far to much detail about a persons identity and whereabouts, whilst accusing the police of inaction.

much cabal hugs and best wishes to all those triggered by her ill timed/ill judged outburst.

all new mavens, welcome and check out the wiki above (pink button) to achieve enlightenment in the ways of mackie

• Heart
Reactions: 111

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
If I'd accidentally tweeted details of private trauma whilst in a fugue state I assume I'd delete it instead of adding to it over the rest of the day and retweeting it when the initial attention had died down. But that's just me, maybe Jack doesn't know how to delete tweets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
Well I'm going to look quite the ninny tomorrow with my spoiled, brown and floppy flacid fruit hat.

Fuck you Jack, Fuck you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210315-105013.png

This tweet from the other day suggests that she knew exactly what she was typing. We can't keep swinging back and forth like this, Jack

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 101

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Oh ffs I was diagnosed with a dissociative disorder last summer along with late onset schizophrenia and it’s really hard. People were talking over the weekend about repressed memories etc and it triggered me a bit and didn’t feel like sharing as well (not anyone’s fault of course, we can’t put everything behind a spoiler) but why is she mentioning she has this now? I’m just finding her too much at the moment, it’s clearly obvious she’s had a trauma but she just blurts it out and it’s awful. I know she did a load of acronyms before her last mammoth tweet session but that’s not immediately clear to everyone.

Sorry if that was just a ramble, my head is a bit effed at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 101

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
On her insta stories : "As you know, I really love canned fruit, but there's a vigil at Parliament Square at exactly the same time, and I feel like it would be disrespectful to broadcast all over that." Where to start, Jack, where to start?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 99

colouredlines

VIP Member
If it was a fugue state, why did she plan it out several days beforehand with her "put the kettle on" tweets?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 98

MesaLoca

Can I ask a very silly question? I honestly don’t know the answer as Im not brilliant at gender and identity. But she describes herself as sister, mother in that tweet. Is it because she is gender fluid? Or non-binary but at this time considers herself female? Thanks. I feel really foolish asking this but I really don’t understand how she is identifying here.
It appears to me that she identifies as whatever will get her the most attention at any time.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 97

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
Can I ask a very silly question? I honestly don’t know the answer as Im not brilliant at gender and identity. But she describes herself as sister, mother in that tweet. Is it because she is gender fluid? Or non-binary but at this time considers herself female? Thanks. I feel really foolish asking this but I really don’t understand how she is identifying here.
What day is it?

Seriously, it depends entirely on who is writing the cheque. It would seem JM runs on a financially fluid gender spectrum.
I'm NB and my core identity is not for sale nor discussion, it is what it is.

I've refrained from comment all weekend because I had no words and too many emotions. The very least I'd expect from JM is to signpost followers to support available, to acknowledge the shockwaves caused in a responsible way AND if not personally capable, someone in a position of authority/influence needed to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Social media grifting needs regulating ASAP, this is shocking. Jack wishes she could pull off a scam like this!

View attachment 482653

Pls note this author is nothing to do with the fund raiser & is a blue ticker so not been squiggled.
One of the main 'organisers' of the ReclaimTheseStreets vigil (the group which decided not to go ahead with the whole thing after the police had a word, leaving it to Sisters Uncut - a group with lots of actual experience in organising - to step in and take the reins) is twitter friends with Jack. One of the tweets Jack has liked then unliked is of this person in one of her many, MANY media appearances over the past couple of days. This person's twitter timeline over the past few days has been nauseating, in Jack-style, going on about how 'praying for her mentions' / gloating over all the telly interviews she's done / saying how many people have been in touch with her etc - really revelling in the media attention she's getting when talking about Sarah Everard and male violence against women. It's concerning that they raised so much from people who are wanting to help in any way they can, without any plan with what they're going to do with the money. I think they originally said it was for lawyers fees and fines but I've seen tweets saying they haven't been in touch with Sisters Uncut to see how they can help anyone who was caught up in the police escalation on Clapham Common on Saturday. Hope all this makes sense, I just put it here because I think it's relevant to Jack and twitter grifting on a massive scale, and when you think about what's it's on the back of it's really quite disturbing.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 95