Jack Monroe #164 I say, has anybody seen my girlfriend's scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah be fair to Jack. If she'd gone ahead with her slop show it would have massively overshadowed the vigil.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
My dudes, it's 4am here. I had a big coffee just before I saw she'd pulled out like the unreliable knob she is. I won't be able to get back to sleep now.

I should've been smart like @Cookiecookie and stayed in bed.

#JackisWack

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I'm wracking my brain trying to work out what her excuse was to the man from Mel Donte....

1) ADHD
2) Autism
3) I'm in a fugue state
4) The dear friends scarf has been found and I need to collect it no questions asked
5) My two phones/two sets of AirPods/laptops have broke
6) Stepped on glass and then whacked my face on a tap (see avatar)
7) I have parental responsibility for my son tonight
8) I've finally achieved my weeks work of a talking head slot on the 6pm news tonight
9) I can't decide due to 1) or 2) which room/shed to use for the cookalong
10) I actually can't cook and so need to delay it for a day while I search BBC Good Food for a recipe I can bastardise.
11) Louisa Compton, Brexit tin thief had stolen the tinned pineapple
12) She forgot to get the chicken

• Haha
Reactions: 45
My dudes, it's 4am here. I had a big coffee just before I saw she'd pulled out like the unreliable knob she is. I won't be able to get back to sleep now.

I should've been smart like @Cookiecookie and stayed in bed.

#JackisWack
Try and have a Dinosaur Nap in the day and put some coffee in the slow cooker... you need to be bright eyes and bushy tailed for the rearranged live tomorrow which will probably get pushed back again.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Genuinely fuming. I'd quietly put money on her standing on glass for a third time but powering through it like Alan Partridge and his spike foot. What a tremendous pillock.

Here's Psychic Slopbot's answer to the will it/won't it poll:

slopbot's del monte answer.png

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I have never laughed so much at a post on these threads. Genius if you knew it was already cancelled, hilarious if you didn't 😆😆😆😆
It's the Jack thread equivalent of Bridget Jones turning up to the party dressed as a Playboy bunny because no one told her the Vicars and Tarts theme was cancelled!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
On her insta stories : "As you know, I really love canned fruit, but there's a vigil at Parliament Square at exactly the same time, and I feel like it would be disrespectful to broadcast all over that." Where to start, Jack, where to start?
Is that what she actually said? Or is it another wind up?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
What a day! First I come across this dead bird (even the fittest succumb) then Jack uncharacteristically pulls out at the last minute.

F272153B-DDE0-42A9-BEEE-B7E1C49050FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.