Jack Monroe #164 I say, has anybody seen my girlfriend's scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank Lord Jesus Christ I hadn't put the vodka you know where yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
This is actually incredibly rude of the smol pixie to do.

Just think of all the yellow sticker chicken now going grey in fridges across the nation as it will no longer be destined to be upside pineapple chicken. Thank god we left the pineapple cans unopened! Sweet respite!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just go to your happy place. Think of the granola 🥰
I’m going to crawl inside your kind words and breathe for a bit.

If that doesn’t work then I am going to take my broken pieces into the kitchen and watch a boiling pot.

Or just watch that Grace thing everyone has been tweeting about. Heard it is really really stressful 😬🥴.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
ugh! she's got no respect whatsoever for us ninnies who've planned our day around this! grr!! :mad:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m going to crawl inside your kind words and breathe for a bit.

If that doesn’t work then I am going to take my broken pieces into the kitchen and watch a boiling pot.

Or just watch that Grace thing everyone has been tweeting about. Heard it is really really stressful 😬🥴.
Have you tried making a risotto? I hear that's very soothing to one's soul.....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s absolutely wild that Twitter Jack fans have NO clue that this just happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
On her insta stories : "As you know, I really love canned fruit, but there's a vigil at Parliament Square at exactly the same time, and I feel like it would be disrespectful to broadcast all over that." Where to start, Jack, where to start?
Have you tried making a risotto? I hear that's very soothing to one's soul.....
Grace thing. Series not half as stressful as the book.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.