Jack Monroe #164 I say, has anybody seen my girlfriend's scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some birthday, spending all day shitting your munks about doing an Insta live for 2 viewers. I'm gonna make a wild prediction and say it won't go ahead tomorrow either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Dear ninnies,

I am doing a chaos by proxy.
I had my covid jab yesterday and have been VERY ill overnight and today.
I feel this is directly related to Jack's live with Del Monte later.
If I have the strength to lift my typing hand I may be able to struggle through,
just like Jack always does.
Not you as well - Mrs. B was ever so sick with hers. It passed (no pun intended 😬) within around 24 hours, and she’s back to generally whupping my arse now. Hope you feel better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Pretty crappy to cancel with less than two hours to go. I would love to hear the excuse (not really).

Hope Del Monte are learning a hard and very expensive lesson.

She really does not give a shite about anything but herself, does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm wracking my brain trying to work out what her excuse was to the man from Mel Donte....

1) ADHD
2) Autism
3) I'm in a fugue state
4) The dear friends scarf has been found and I need to collect it no questions asked
5) My two phones/two sets of AirPods/laptops have broke
6) Stepped on glass and then whacked my face on a tap (see avatar)
7) I have parental responsibility for my son tonight
8) I've finally achieved my weeks work of a talking head slot on the 6pm news tonight
9) I can't decide due to 1) or 2) which room/shed to use for the cookalong
10) I actually can't cook and so need to delay it for a day while I search BBC Good Food for a recipe I can bastardise.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Pretty crappy to cancel with less than two hours to go. I would love to hear the excuse (not really).

Hope Del Monte are learning a hard and very expensive lesson.

She really does not give a shite about anything but herself, does she?
Del Monte have seen her tweets from earlier and gone “What the f” is my guess.

Is it pathetic I’m mildly irritated she’s rescheduled for a time I have an appointment (though I agree with the people who expect it to be cancelled again).

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s done a story about it.

tagged us about tossing cans of pineapple around.

ETA deleted.

WTAF is going on right now?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Bring back Lockdown Larder NOW, 500 Tattlers need to know what to do with uneaten day-old popcorn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Let's have a little poll:

😡 react if you think it won't go ahead at all

:ROFLMAO: react if you think it WILL

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 134
Fraus, fraus, fraus! She couldn't possibly do it today coz SHE'S BUSY!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

I'm surprised she hasn't used her St Paddy's Day birthday as conclusive proof she is second gen immigrant lololololol.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm wracking my brain trying to work out what her excuse was to the man from Mel Donte....

1) ADHD
2) Autism
3) I'm in a fugue state
4) The dear friends scarf has been found and I need to collect it no questions asked
5) My two phones/two sets of AirPods/laptops have broke
6) Stepped on glass and then whacked my face on a tap (see avatar)
7) I have parental responsibility for my son tonight
8) I've finally achieved my weeks work of a talking head slot on the 6pm news tonight
9) I can't decide due to 1) or 2) which room/shed to use for the cookalong
10) I actually can't cook and so need to delay it for a day while I search BBC Good Food for a recipe I can bastardise.
Please, please, please can She's in a fugue state be the next thread title?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
She’s done a story about it.

tagged us about tossing cans of pineapple around.

ETA deleted.

WTAF is going on right now?
I saw it, I think she thought the no better way to spend her birthday than tossing cans joke was banter but it came across as so sarcastic I think the man from Del Monte went “How about you don’t...”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.