Jack Monroe #164 I say, has anybody seen my girlfriend's scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Jack is certified as #gifted, but surely our maverick genius won’t be able to answer ALL four of these gripping questions at once?
1318DF38-F684-4E16-98DC-0A1595AA5389.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The man from Eircom has arrived to finally hook our little slice of the arse end of nowhere up to fibre broadband.
After the hello, my first sentence was, 'All this tit will be up and running perfectly by 6, won't it?'
He assured me it would.
By "assured" do you mean he said "it will, yeah"? Oh dear. Tomorrow is St Patrick's Day, and the day after is National Hangover Day, and sure then it's as good as the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dear ninnies,

I am doing a chaos by proxy.
I had my covid jab yesterday and have been VERY ill overnight and today.
I feel this is directly related to Jack's live with Del Monte later.
If I have the strength to lift my typing hand I may be able to struggle through,
just like Jack always does.
get well soon, hopefully by 6pm!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 484816

I really don't think you have, and that's the problem.
If she does they are far from excellent and brilliant.
And the only people in the whole world she has ever come across that have not left her with some kind of trauma. She does not usually manage to walk down the road, get on a train etc without someone upsetting her.

Reactions: 16
That label-less squiggle reminds me of Chief Wiggum.

The ring came off my pudding can!

Take my my penknife, my good man!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh my gawd. Answers on a beige postcard why it's been rescheduled. My guess is DM are refusing to go ahead until she advertises it on her Twitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What a rollercoaster! In my imagination there is a huge control room at Del Monte Europe HQ, with banks of computers everywhere, and someone just ran in and said ‘the man from Del Monte said no!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
It's totally bizarre she hasn't been retweeting Del Monte's tweets and promoting this collaboration.

Surely she is contractually obliged to do a certain amount of posts about this across her various platforms?

Reactions: 41
FFS @Jack_M I’d planned a slow cooker dinner and everything!

One of those I can’t believe it but i absolutely can moments.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.