Jack Monroe #164 I say, has anybody seen my girlfriend's scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m at work and Ain’t No Doubt by Jimmy has just come on the radio! It’s a sign!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
That article about student cookbooks is a bit annoying, eh? But then, it wasn't written for me, so if the Zoomers like it, so be it. I think I (tail-end GenX-er) was too busy getting laid (or trying to) and partying during my student years to be interested in cooking tbh (I sometimes wonder if getting laid and partying is just not a thing young ones are intesting in these days?).

Another question's in!

View attachment 484750

Perhaps this person could try, I dunno, opening it? Kerazzy idea, I know.
You can always dry the content on the radiator to use later
💡

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Those tweets look to me like she's on some kind of manic high. I'm scared she might crash and burn before show time.

Reactions: 23
The "I hate Jamie Oliver" notepad 🤣🤣

I genuinely think 99% of the audience will be us Fraus

I have 2 little 3x3 bingo cards for us to choose between and cross off, will post once the live has started
Obviously, because what could top sad hausfraus? People who watch a Mel Donte video or even 'like' them on social media.
We are double-sad today.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm not a fan of any tinned fruits, they're a bit sickly gloop to me.

I thought I didn't like cherries because of glace cherries! Those things are vile!
Babe, same! x

Those cherries are vile and the tinned ones look as if they are radioactive.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Regardless of whether or not any of us believe Jack, the retweeting of that thread leaves a bitter taste. Did the retweet happen when she was dissociating too?

As someone who has actually seen this behaviour first hand from victims of trauma, this makes me feel physically ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Why does she have to attribute everything to Autism and ADHD though? I do loads of weird stuff - everyone does, we don't need to slap a label on it, it's just who we are 🤷‍♀️
A chronic inability to take accountability for things, if I were to hazard a guess!

What time is her thing meant to be tonight?

Reactions: 27
Mini-grunk but just stopping to say that one does not need to be an expert or have any knowledge of ADHS or autism to know what she says is utter shite.
Revolting. Sorry to fellow affected Fraus!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Of all the things to boil my piss, that student cooking Guardian article has me tampin fumin ragin.

Superior little snot. Have a Supernoodle pitta and STFU.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Why does she have to attribute everything to Autism and ADHD though? I do loads of weird stuff - everyone does, we don't need to slap a label on it, it's just who we are 🤷‍♀️
Because without labels, what is she?

She bases her whole identity on them instead of developing a personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Isn’t it strange
‘Might do a thread later 😂

Nah. You’re all right.
Your executive disfunction?

So bleeping quirky

being rude and disorganized is not a condition, it’s just your crappy personality

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Mini-grunk but just stopping to say that one does not need to be an expert or have any knowledge of ADHS or autism to know what she says is utter shite.
Revolting. Sorry to fellow affected Fraus!!
My thoughts too. My lovely mum was a special needs teacher, I have friends with children on the spectrum- I've been around neuro-divergent people most of my life.

I'm not casting nasturtiums (ha!) but it seems too Hollywood/textbook if that makes sense.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
She's caught up then.

I understand dealing with trauma. It's difficult but she puts out such triggering stuff out with abandon and now she has decided to pull it back in.
Again it's up to her, but why deal with it so publicly if she isn't sure she wants to carry on talking about it.

She's confuses me.
It was a fugue, don't you know and now she's Bach !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.