Jack Monroe #164 I say, has anybody seen my girlfriend's scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what a momentous day this promises to be! also, i have just discovered it's our icon jimmy nail's birthday!!

a very happy 67th to our pal!

🎉🥳🎂

omg, just typing this i thought, it's jack's bday soon too, isn't it? googled it - it's TOMORROW
Jimmy Nail is 67?!?? 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my god @Marmalade Atkins this was just what I needed as I have
Crashed and burned today. My favourite is the files but I like the photos on the wall and Pringles too. I’ve forgotten what Jack is crying about in this photo- is it the brexit tins?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She’s not entitled to anything because covid hasn’t impacted her work, if anything it’s benefitted it.

I thought kids were back in school, my neighbour’s kids are?!
Oops sorry, this is the tweet from the sobbing photo!

I see Julie Burchill has apologised and agreed to pay damages in the libel case brought forward by Ash Sarkar for all those awful racist comments she made...will Jack publicly tweet her support? Of course she bloody won't..

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Oops sorry, this is the tweet from the sobbing photo!

I see Julie Burchill has apologised and agreed to pay damages in the libel case brought forward by Ash Sarkar for all those awful racist comments she made...will Jack publicly tweet her support? Of course she bloody won't..

Oh sorry my love, I assumed she was cycling through another monetisable identity, 24 hours seems to be our current lifecycle of any one marginalised ID 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We need Jack bingo for tonight! I'll start it off -

Spends at least 3 full minutes muttering to herself and adjusting things without addressing the viewers
Immediately makes a painful self-deprecating joke about how tit she is at her job
Is very obviously reading off a script
Wearing a crap shirt
Calls Del Monte fruit 'fancy'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Perhaps they asked her to record it so they could decide later if they wanted to use it. Being on the radio isn't that impressive anymore they let anyone on. My son has been interviewed twice on world book Day.
I think originally it was a book promotion, but as it’s just smol, ickle bit late, it was edited down

Reactions: 15
@Marmalade Atkins here is some virtual 🧼 and 🍫 to say the biggest chef’s kiss!

Up to 18000 steps so far pacing the house with excitement. Will I make it to the magical 25000? Who knows?

(Edit-that is bollocks, if I swing my arm enough times while watching Marriage or Mortgage I may get to 4000).

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.