Jack Monroe #164 I say, has anybody seen my girlfriend's scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many ~feelings~ this morning.

On one hand, am ready to ROAR like a *literal* 🦁 at how angry she has made everyone.

On the other, fizzing and popping like a bouncing 🧚‍♀️ at what this evening brings.

Slow cooker of coffee is on. Granola in the oven to ~feed the beast~. See ya’ll at 6 xoxo.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I was just thinking this! Honestly, the difference in tone and content between Jack's Twitter and Instagram is SO jarring. From both a business and personal standpoint, that's doing no favours.
I am positively hooting and fizzing at ‘jarring’ - I do love a good unintentional pun 😂 Morning cabal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The Hellmanns tit show, live on her own Instagram page had shockingly low views. I don’t think it got above 300 at highest and it dipped below 100 at points. I don’t know much about social media stats but for something from a huge household brand with paid advertising it’s got to be bad? I can’t understand how she got this Delmonte gig, has she even been promoting it?

Reactions: 31
Morning over there, Cabal. Sunset in MC Town is in about 1.5 hours, going to try for a nap later so I can enjoy the cringe in real time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t understand how she got this Delmonte gig
For all her arrogance and faux modesty there is at least one thing that she should feel perfectly happy bragging about - that her agent is apparently a world beater, the Tiger Woods of her profession.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Dear frauen, I hope that my IRL stuff is now done and I will be less BUSY soon.
I will be vague but recently I’ve had to revisit a situation and people where I was gaslighted. Not for too long and I recognised it for what it was. I was a bit sad earlier having been exposed to some more of the same, in fact in classic style I was blamed for always moaning...about the gaslighting. Hanyway I came for a distractagrunk and I feel so much happier (even though Mack Jonroe has been particularly triggering to some of the canal 💓) I think it’s just because I feel “safe” around keepers of receipts if you know what I mean? It’s made me feel so much better to remember the world is full of Fraus of the Haus p
On topic- can’t wait to tattle along to the insta bollox tonight
Glad to see you back @HotesTilaire - IRL can be horrible & totally get what you mean about here, a bunch of lovely mithering ninnies 💕
ETA good morning cabal, I’ve woken up extra early today, must be the excitement and anticipation of forthcoming shitshow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I didn’t discover her Twitter personality until I found these threads. I followed her on Facebook where it was all recipes with a wordy essay proceeding them, remember her popping up in my makeup group and thought she looked fab, saw some weeping and wailing about an article she linked to that was behind a paywall and “people were horrid to her” (although I saw no people being horrid) and then I discovered Tattle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I can’t believe she is working with del Monte when all she does is bang on about supermarket own brand stuff because POOR
bleeping sell out

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I expect she got Hellmanns and Del Monte because they are huge brands, if it doesn’t go well it won’t really affect them. I expect they just want to be seen as doing something good for the food banks and The poverty queen seems like the right person to publicise that. (Lol)

Reactions: 44
Hello everyone, well what a tit weekend.
I just wanted to say thank you to the cabal for keeping me going after feeling very sad with her latest.
I don’t post much but had to say - she gets crappy with someone who suggested she reports it afresh but then says she has encouraged others to report it so that “we” can get justice.

It’s so mind bending View attachment 483933View attachment 483930

very much looking forward to tomorrow, popcorn ready ❤
FFS she can’t even CW/TW properly. People will mute the words they don’t want to see on twitter, putting an * in there will mean that they see it anyway.

• Sad
  • Wow
I can’t believe she is working with del Monte when all she does is bang on about supermarket own brand stuff because POOR
bleeping sell out
I remember her posting every five minutes about asda smart price stuff a while back - was she angling for a gig with them?

• Haha
  • Wow
I remember her posting every five minutes about asda smart price stuff a while back - was she angling for a gig with them?
Yeah me too - probably. She’s so full of tit it’s unbelievable
I caught a bit of her on radio 2 yesterday and couldn’t believe how normalish she sounded despite the twitter saga... then saw she admitted the interview was recorded a while ago.. doubt Steve wright will be happy about that lol

Reactions: 21
No idea where this will land but you wonderful Herrs and Fraus you have made me hoot this morning with your late night take on griddled tinned fruit, fish heads in the bed etc. You are da best innit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Yeah me too - probably. She’s so full of tit it’s unbelievable
I caught a bit of her on radio 2 yesterday and couldn’t believe how normalish she sounded despite the twitter saga... then saw she admitted the interview was recorded a while ago.. doubt Steve wright will be happy about that lol
Perhaps they asked her to record it so they could decide later if they wanted to use it. Being on the radio isn't that impressive anymore they let anyone on. My son has been interviewed twice on world book Day.

I was interviewed on the radio when I took my driving test the day after they changed the criteria back in early 2009/2010 ish. I also have a family member that was interviewed about their allotment. Even nationals have a lot of airtime to fill with content!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
For all her arrogance and faux modesty there is at least one thing that she should feel perfectly happy bragging about - that her agent is apparently a world beater, the Tiger Woods of her profession.
Thread title: Jack’s agent- the tiger woods of her profession!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
what a momentous day this promises to be! also, i have just discovered it's our icon jimmy nail's birthday!!

a very happy 67th to our pal!

🎉🥳🎂

omg, just typing this i thought, it's jack's bday soon too, isn't it? googled it - it's TOMORROW

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.