Jack Monroe #164 I say, has anybody seen my girlfriend's scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need Jack bingo for tonight! I'll start it off -

Spends at least 3 full minutes muttering to herself and adjusting things without addressing the viewers
Immediately makes a painful self-deprecating joke about how tit she is at her job
Is very obviously reading off a script
Wearing a crap shirt
*Mentions The Poverty
*Eye of Sauron
*Vanishes for no apparent reason

• Haha
Reactions: 52
My question for Jack about tinned fruit is:

“After years of building a questionable career on budget products, what was it about Mel Donte’s tinned prunes that attracted you to a lucrative corporate deal to shill for them?”

DD56A0FB-ED84-40E5-88ED-B7C0DB8F5F6A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Spends at least 3 full minutes muttering to herself and adjusting things without addressing the viewers
Immediately makes a painful self-deprecating joke about how tit she is at her job
Wearing a crap shirt
Calls Del Monte fruit 'fancy'
Looks off camera

Doesn't know a basic food fact

Gormless gaze

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s not entitled to anything because covid hasn’t impacted her work, if anything it’s benefitted it.

I thought kids were back in school, my neighbour’s kids are?!

Could also be that, as a company director she is an employee of her company. And the Self Employed Income Support Scheme is for...well, the clue is in the name... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Wearing a crap shirt
Calls Del Monte fruit 'fancy'
She goes off camera to find basic equipment like a wooden spoon.
She answers back to the voice prompting her in her ear Or they leave that audio on and we hear, ‘you’re on’.
(That was my fav moment in the Hellman’s show)

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Why does Jacks face look so different to last year? I know she’s had lip fillers pringles, but surely that’s not it. Her face seems shorter somehow and nose larger. Not suggesting she’s done anything but she looks so different to me, not really sure why?

Lovely to see her with a thick, shiny head of hair too, not a bald patch in sight.
View attachment 484196
I know its really childish but she just looks like a frog in this

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I will not be watching or Tattling along because I’m BUSY. So I am very much looking forward to an EPIC grunk after work. I would appreciate many screenshots please, to compensate for having to 🔺deal with glittery black eyes and ouchy mouths during her live.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm DEVASTATED that I can't make tonight. But I have total faith that the cabal will deliver on the humour and insights. Please be good christians and share screenshots x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Is there a way that we can watch without giving Jack the viewing numbers? Without all of us there will probably be about three viewers.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.