Jack Monroe #164 I say, has anybody seen my girlfriend's scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really wouldn't be surprised if she got hardly any questions at all.

But maybe I'm just underestimating all the people out there who don't know what they can do to bollocks up tinned fruit. Thank god Jack is here to tell them how.
šŸ˜†

She'll make up the questions herself.

I think comments are going to be switched off during the live.

And isn't it strange to have it on the Del Monte page instead of her own?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I understand your sentiment, but why should her parents ā€œstep inā€. She is 32 year old adult. She is responsible for her actions and words. IMO there is nothing ā€œwrong ā€œ with her, I believe all her ā€œconditionsā€ are cop-outs she uses to excuse herself. Her parents are probably sick of all the mess she creates in her life. Her mother is genuinely ill, her dad is probably busy looking after his wife.
I know I'm sorry she had me fuming earlier. Alot going on in my life at the minute and she's just being such a cowbag.

She doesn't know real life problems. She creates her own and then moans she had it bad.

I have a question, why do you want to rot your teeth so much by drinking the surgery water from the fruit tin?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of questions come from her sock accounts.

I've got a bottle of prosecco chilling in readiness for tomorrow

• Haha
Having reflected on events this weekend, I wonder if she has realised that her poverty story
has been sussed, so has to change the narrative completely.
Not casting doubt on her claim, just the timing etc.

I hope nobody except one or 2 cabal members watches her tomorrow.
Del Monte may ask for their money back.
Am still really conflicted at how awful Jack is, just even on a human level.
To stoop this low and just carry on regardless is beyond anything I can fathom.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She should really be asking on Twitter, that's where she gets better/funnier questions, but she can't because it would be too jarring to go from her recent posts to

Hi Jack, a recipe is calling for 300g of tinned pineapple but my tin has 400g. Should I throw away 100g, or can I eat it?

Hi Jack, the label came off my tin, any ideas about what's inside?

Hi Jack, I hate prunes but recently bought 5 cans of them nevertheless, any ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: 85
I can't believe she dropped such a traumatic bombshell and is able to carry on working, yet someone tells her to duck off she storms off quicker than a person late for their flight at an airport.

she is definitely one of the most twisted, insensitive people I have ever came across.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Can't wait to ask the person who filled her kitchen with smoke from pineapple she incinerated in a griddle pan for her tips on cooking with tinned fruit (y)

I am joking obvs, I don't want her finding out who I am and putting a severed fish head in my bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Because she is lying again. She is not (IMO) a recovering alcoholic.
Yea one kind of imagines that she's a recovering alcoholic in the same way that I am a retired athlete - I mean, well I did ride my bike quite fast to work once and sometimes I even rode longer than I strictly needed to so, yea totally unhinged. I've got it on my bio on twitter and everything so you can't argue with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Can't wait to ask the person who filled her kitchen with smoke from pineapple she incinerated in a griddle pan for her tips on cooking with tinned fruit (y)

I am joking obvs, I don't want her finding out who I am and putting a severed fish head in my bed.
Not just one fish head. Freezers full. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Interesting article on narcissists.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Iā€™m so excited for tomorrow šŸ„³

I know I can count on Jack Monroe, food bank firefighting Jack Monroe single mum creator of hashtags and accidental conqueror of fearsā„¢ļø Jack Monroe, to really give us a unique spin on tinned fruit.

I just know, in my smol heart, that sheā€™ll come up with something definitely NOT readily available on the BBC Good Food website.

Sheā€™s an angle, and we truly donā€™t deserve her. Sheā€™s giving up her precious time for FREE, to show us how to eat overpriced tinned fruit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Honestly it feels like she's bored of making poverty her entire personality so is changing to make her horrific experiences outlined in that tweet thread her entire personality.

It's utterly twisted.
It does seem that way. Too many people picking up on all her luxury items, and living with a very wealthy partner perhaps? Both are horrible, but this trauma based incarnation is much nastier, because she really doesn't give a flying duck who she hurts and it's much harder to prove she's lying šŸ˜”

I think itā€™s quite interesting that RM has been posting about attending one of the protests but no interaction, not even a like, from Jack. I thought for sure when I saw it start that Jack would jump all over it (and honestly I was half expecting her to run there as soon as she realised...).
RSM has had her use. Spat out and forgotten about now she's no longer needed.

• Sad
  • Heart
I dip in and out of these threads but have to say the thead titles are bang on point. I hope everyone manages to find missing items of clothing some time soon x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think they should just cut out the middle man and just sling it in the bin, because thats were it will most likely end up,. A wizened up prune stirred into some pineapple chunks, roasted incinerated for the whole show and then binned. Viola... End scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does Jacks face look so different to last year? I know sheā€™s had lip fillers pringles, but surely thatā€™s not it. Her face seems shorter somehow and nose larger. Not suggesting sheā€™s done anything but she looks so different to me, not really sure why?

Lovely to see her with a thick, shiny head of hair too, not a bald patch in sight.
9928CA18-4372-43D1-979C-3145232A481F.jpeg

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.