Jack Monroe #16 Queen of the freezer, bathtime teaser & blue tick pleaser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not well off enough to even look at SMEG fridges, but why would she want one when they are (according to various sources) pretty small inside? Is it a brand thing, keeping up with the Joneses, or does she actually not require as much room as she would have us believe? Do not understand.
Also it only lasted a few months? Yeah well worth the investment 🤪

The first time I heard her speak was on Russell brands podcast. Then more recently on the daily kitchen. On the podcast she mentioned being ill and she sounded like her nose was blocked. I found it hard to listen to as it makes me want to vom. Then on daily kitchen she sounded the same again. Was she ill then too or is that how she always sounds? If so she could have a constant blocked nose and be unable to smell or taste?
The Russell Brand podcast she had a chest infection and made me wanna vom too it was very uncomfortable!!!

Reactions: 1
OMFG. Like others I can't believe I just read that. So odd. I was considering this morning tweeting a famous person (Richard Osman) to ask him if he would do a random stranger a massive favour and send a Happy Birthday message for my mum as she's 70 at the end of this week and one of his biggest fans and isn't getting the lovely birthday we had planned for her, but a weird mish-mash of lockdown stuff that we think we can do. I shelved it, for now, because it seemed a bit odd and beggy and weird, though I am still tempted, but that is ANOTHER LEVEL. At least I was thinking of doing something to benefit someone else with my shameless tweet.
@Flumps you should ask him! That is a million males away from begging, especially in the JM sense. And he is nothing like JM so I’m sure if he can he will. Can you imagine asking JM to do it though, she’d probably do the message if you could prove your mum bought at least three of her books or had bunged a £50 in her tip jar 🙄.
Tell your mum old Lennie wishes her a very happy birthday too!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is her current (“broken”) fridge a SMEG? If so, is it possible that her and L have broken up but the fridge is Louisa’s? Might be barking up the wrong tree completely here....

• Wow
Reactions: 15
god i have so much secondhand embarassment for her with the fridge begging

Reactions: 10
Ok, I take back my reckless statement. But I'm not deleting it as it was a firmly held belief at the time - unless you think it might get me into deeper hot water in court?
Put across an alternative theory in Court - “if said Caroline does exist then my position is JM may well stand over her and tell her what to tweet, as the wording is so similar”

This is @LennyBriscoe in my head ALL the time. Pounding the mean streets, shaking down scumbags to the punchy theme music 👊🏻 Every time a Lenny comment pops up, I do a little Family Guy style sidebar in my head and the music plays 😂

Dun dun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Put across an alternative theory in Court - “if said Caroline does exist then my position is JM may well stand over her and tell her what to tweet, as the wording is so similar”

Dun dun!
This is my back tat. It should make me easily identifiable in court. That and the can of spam under my arm.
Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 22.41.54.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Surely she's still small fry for smeg. How is them gifting her a fridge going to help them? Allegedly all her followers are people who still keep milk outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh dear god 🤦🏻‍♀️, so INCREDIBLE, I HOPE BY SAYING WORDS IN CAPITALS IT SHOWS HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM, AND BY LOVE THEM I MEAN, WANT YOU TO GIVE THEM TO ME FREE OR HEAVILY DISCOUNTED, CAUSE YOU KNOW I'M SO POOR AND ONLY PAY MYSELF THE LIVING WAGE, WAH WAH WHA

I hope they don't give her a freebie or a discount,🤦🏻‍♀️... I still don't believe her fridge is even broken, she shares pics of herself with her nipples on display, and all other weird aspects of her life but doesn't share pics of the broken fridge that was so hot it melted all her cheese? I'd have been sharing the melted cheese online if it had been me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The first time I heard her speak was on Russell brands podcast. Then more recently on the daily kitchen. On the podcast she mentioned being ill and she sounded like her nose was blocked. I found it hard to listen to as it makes me want to vom. Then on daily kitchen she sounded the same again. Was she ill then too or is that how she always sounds? If so she could have a constant blocked nose and be unable to smell or taste?
I think she said she has a sinus issue that makes her sound all nasaly

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She had NO IDEA the blackboard one was still available! Not a clue! So incredible!

Next thread suggestion:

Fridge truthers: the case of the great Smeg beg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry if anyone’s already pointed this out further upthread, but I’ve just noticed she’s replaced Matt (our Matt!) in her twitter banner pic.

EC7CCD23-411E-4470-BBBC-609A7EA3980D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she not heard of pre-orders?
As usual she's just creating drama where there is none.
"Can you send me a link?" All she had to do was type the name of her book into ebay search and she would see quite plainly, as if she didn't know, that the book is pre-order.
It must be absolutely exhausting maintaining that level of gormless drama in her life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
As usual she's just creating drama where there is none.
"Can you send me a link?" All she had to do was type the name of her book into ebay search and she would see quite plainly, as if she didn't know, that the book is pre-order.
It must be absolutely exhausting maintaining that level of gormless drama in her life.
Agreed, it took me about 20 seconds to find the book listed on eBay. She also could’ve said thanks to the poster for ordering a copy of her book, wherever it was from!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.