Jack Monroe #16 Queen of the freezer, bathtime teaser & blue tick pleaser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phew!! Was trying to catch up while frantically thinking SHE NEEDS A NEW THREAD 😱😱😱 what actually happens if a new thread isn’t made, does the old one spontaneously combust?

Oh, tit! Don’t want to give Jack any ideas for new health problems. She’ll start saying she is genetically predisposed to spontaneous combustion, and nobody will help her, people (Tories, obvs) just spit on her in the street and call her a gay tattoo bumder 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure if this was mentioned in previous threads but has anyone read Felicity Cloake's book 'One More Croissant for the Road'? I've read reviews and it looks just lovely. I've heard her being interviewed and find her such a warm and funny person.

Reactions: 5
That photo of her in the Daily Mirror.

All I see is Deidre Barlow. And that’s not a compliment. Glasses too big, gums on show. It’s not one of her better photos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Apparently we can have a nosey about in her 'cosy' home now.
Jacks gaff
what a proper opulent, high ceilinged and vast mature gardened tit hole.. it’s beautiful, I want a Bungalow like that but inspite of working in a call centre, I am apparently not skint enough to afford that..

Reactions: 27
The captions are so ridiculous, why have they made it sound like she’s built a house out of gear shes nicked out a bin?

“crafted a desk space” - it looks like a standard console, may have been painted a pastel colour?

“managed to make a shelf out of a bed” aka re purposed perfectly fine wood, rather than sending it to landfill.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“Bootstring chef”(sic)

SACK THE PR
I don’t think any PR was involved in this, it’s just some tabloid intern plundering minor celeb Instagram accounts for content: nicking their photos and desperately trying to make some sort of story out of it. Most of the DM’s sidebar of shame is written this way 😄

Reactions: 9
what a proper opulent, high ceilinged and vast mature gardened tit hole.. it’s beautiful, I want a Bungalow like that but inspite of working in a call centre, I am apparently not skint enough to afford that..
She lives in an expensive area too. There are some places in the U.K. where you can pay relatively little rent for very roomy & nice properties, but Southend is definitely not one of them. Even a real shithole is fairly pricey around there

Reactions: 12
I am so happy to see these threads and that other people can see through Jackanory. It used to drive me mad with all the arse licking on mumsnet.

SHE DOES NOT ADD UP! We are the same age and I literally do not understand how she’s managed to fit in so many illnesses and dramas into her life she must be exhausted.

I feel incredibly sorry for her family her parents sound like such giving, selfless people and they must be mortified that Jack “chose to be a sex worker“ rather than asked them for help. It just seems ironic that of all the children they have fostered Jack is probably the most unstable.

I’m only an armchair psychologist but I would say she definitely has a co morbidity of BPD and NPD.

Reactions: 23

Long time listener, first time caller. I feel at home in the JM threads!
When did she work at a supermarket? That's another one for the timeline.

Her comments about going on testosterone in that article made me really angry. "I never wished to transition to be a man, I just wanted to knock some of my edges off. " duck absolutely off. I had a friend take her own life whilst on the waiting list for the gender identity clinic because she couldn't cope with living in a body that appeared male.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Her comments about going on testosterone in that article made me really angry. "I never wished to transition to be a man, I just wanted to knock some of my edges off. " duck absolutely off. I had a friend take her own life whilst on the waiting list for the gender identity clinic because she couldn't cope with living in a body that appeared male.
My thoughts exactly regarding the supermarket job!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If I’ve learned anything in the last seven or eight years it’s that my career flies by the seat of my pants and that every time I’m booked for something, I’m ill, and anything – like a TV opportunity – I treat as my last ever one

Well for once you are right, the TV opportunity you had on DK, was probably the last one.

*hug* Sorry to hear that about your friend, truly am. JM treats this things as a fashion fad, I'm convinced of it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
*hug* Sorry to hear that about your friend, truly am. JM treats this things as a fashion fad, I'm convinced of it.
I'm so sorry too @Lava - that's desperately sad.
With every identity/stance/situation/condition that Jack Monroe adopts for attention then discards, she grossly insults people who have genuinely suffered and struggled. To the list of things she has never truly experienced, we can add humility and shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.