Jack Monroe #16 Queen of the freezer, bathtime teaser & blue tick pleaser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's that she had these jobs for a short time and considers herself a voice of authority in every industry she's worked in that's the problem.
Oh yes, you name it, she's an expert on it!

I see people keep asking her foodie questions on twitter, like that carbonara one. Why don't they just try it, I wonder.

I know this is going way, way back but I'm always bemused by the quote about "fighting for people to use long grain rice in risotto" (or something similar).

It's not exactly up there with Nelson Mandela's long road to freedom, is it? It's rice.

What do the Italians know about carbonara anyway? Hold on .... this is like jollof rice all over again!
The cheek of those uppity Italians, thinking they know all about "risotto rice" and "carbonara". Don't they realise they are talking to Lady Bootstrap herself, the maverick maven of modern cookery?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion:

Jack Monroe #17 I really, really, really wanna beg-a-Smeg ah

EDIT: Oops, too late!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.