Jack Monroe #16 Queen of the freezer, bathtime teaser & blue tick pleaser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Saturn. are you blocked by her yet?

If not, please please please ask her what happened to the pink SMEG fridge she was gifted...

Sadly, our short but beautiful Twitter relationship came to an abrupt end in late April. Hopeful of a reconciliation once the Old Bailey case concludes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Off-thread Jackers but have wee all seen this? Trolls?! How very dare she!! (She has just had a baby by footballer Kyle Walker if you’re not familiar with the lovely Lauryn) and she’s objected to comments about her on this here forum

Lauryn Goodman is an embarrassment to woman. She and her sisters and everything that is wrong with the influencer/reality tv culture. Total cretins. The way she is using that baby is so gross. Did you see Kyles ex posted the sex before she got the chance to make money from it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Off-thread Jackers but have wee all seen this? Trolls?! How very dare she!! (She has just had a baby by footballer Kyle Walker if you’re not familiar with the lovely Lauryn) and she’s objected to comments about her on this here forum
I love a tattle petition share. Some sheep will sign it but generally it sends more nosey folks over to these parts and many stick around.

It’s a total win for Team Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I love a tattle petition share. Some sheep will sign it but generally it sends more nosey folks over to these parts and many stick around.

Always. So many new people come here and then stay on the strength of the petition and/or an IG rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lauryn Goodman is an embarrassment to woman. She and her sisters and everything that is wrong with the influencer/reality tv culture. Total cretins. They way she is using that baby is so gross. Did you see Kyles ex posted the sex before she got the chance to make money from it?
Yes, oh how I laughed! She’s shameless. I haven’t seen a post about her/the situation that’s came close to trolling in my opinion. These people all put themselves out there but the minute someone calls them out or disagrees with them, it’s block and call them a troll. (Disclaimer: I appreciate there will probably be a level of trolling for every blue ticker/famous person that actually isn’t acceptable)

Reactions: 9

Is that the same petition Sali Hughes went big on sharing back in September, all her blue ticker mates shared it, doing the rounds again and it’s STILL only at 33,000 signatures? Says it all 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Always. So many new people come here and then stay on the strength of the petition and/or an IG rant.
I arrived here after watching the bizarre Sali Hughes rant on IG, came to see what all the fuss was about and to meet the *dreadful* women who were making her life a daily misery. So glad I did, I'll never forget those 2 weeks of lockdown meeting everyone for a late breakfast to watch DKL (sad little hausfrau I know 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

I think that's the same petition that's been rolling on for about a year! Interest dies off, then some buffoon will get all outraged at being mentioned here and it fires up again for a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

tattle is honestly the best moderated online “home” I’ve ever seen. I’ve seen self policing & mod policing and it’s always prompt/just. I’m only ever a few scrolls away from racism & bile on Twitter / Facebook, I mean ffs Instagram is a hotbed of n o n c e (this gets changed to p once which I swear is a slur?) activity with the inappropriate images of children insta mamas choose to upload for their engagement ergo sponcon.

What influencers don’t like is the fact there’s an arena for people to discuss & critique (where fair) the tit they get up to with impunity on socials. They can block & report it and get it taken down on their turf, they can’t here. It’s the biggest baby strop going.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think that's the same petition that's been rolling on for about a year! Interest dies off, then some buffoon will get all outraged at being mentioned here and it fires up again for a bit.
I was going to post it on JM’s twitter in support of her but couldn’t pluck up the nerve to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If the fridge is less than a year old it’s still under guarantee. No need for a drama..........

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her latest tweets are reaching a new level of bonkers :eek:, she's just made *3 kilos of cheesy mash with a kilo of butter* and is asking her followers for low carb recipe suggestions!! Wouldn't it have been easier to put the potatoes in a cupboard and the cheese, butter and milk in the freezer or a cool place? It's not even that warm here …………...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Smeg are great with broken appliances you just need to call them and the whole thing will be sorted. Ours isn’t a fridge (too small inside!) so it may be different but they sent a proper Smeg certified engineer round within a day, the parts were all covered under the 7 year warrantee, I think I paid £100 odd for a part I wanted & his time.
Exactly this, I remember when I got my SMEG fridge freezer it had a 2 year warranty?

She'd have taken a photo of all the food if this was real. Unless she's got a load of fancy brands that she doesn't want us to see.
Excellent point...bet it’s all Waitrose and Duchy Original 🤣 She can’t show it for fear of us trolls catching her out buying quality supersaver tins!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1589732738845.png

WAH WAH WAH MY GIFTED SMEG FRIDGE HAS BROKEN WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH ALL THIS FOOD EVERYONE KEEPS GIVING ME AMAZING COMPLIMENTS MY LIFE IS SOOOO UNFAIR WAH WAH WAH

1589732816581.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her latest tweets are reaching a new level of bonkers :eek:, she's just made *3 kilos of cheesy mash with a kilo of butter* and is asking her followers for low carb recipe suggestions!! Wouldn't it have been easier to put the potatoes in a cupboard and the cheese, butter and milk in the freezer or a cool place? It's not even that warm here …………...
When has Jack's life ever been easy? 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.