Jack Monroe #16 Queen of the freezer, bathtime teaser & blue tick pleaser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she just has so many fridges in her crappy bungalow - like all poor people do - she can't remember which one has broken?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think she will make endless pizza bases.... That seems a really odd suggestion anyway? For someone whos whole repertoire is meant to be inventing from anything in the cupboard. I think its just another drama, and a reason for people to comment 🤷‍♀️
I think it's all a bit boy who cried wolf for me now 🤣
Cucumber and passion fruit pizza?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to say, one thing I do like about Jack is she isn't dull, she always gives us great content 🤣
I've not kept up with the hinch thread because it's getting dull as hinch isn't creating any new content, just keeps showing Ronnie and lardsnomes. I feared the jack thread would go the same way after DK finished, but I'm delighted to see it hasn't and Jack does not disappoint.
Know what you mean, I hadn't visited Hinch for ages, popped on there yesterday and it was like I'd never left 😂. She's very dull. Love this thread 😍

• Heart
The fridge is less than a year old, apparently.

This is how she ends up with 3 of everything, isn't it?
She cannot accept ANY positivity, this poor fan is trying to make her see he positive in a bad situation and she has to make another negative comment. Fs this is so enfuriating

Oh? Is that so? because she said in February last year......

Haha, good minds @PineappleQueen19
Also pointless mentioning the first name of your friend unless you’re going to tag them/ anyone knows who they are

Reactions: 9
Looks like it was a different fridge on Daily Kitchen. Can't believe Jack's turned me into a fridge truther.
Which would mean that the gifted Smeg lasted three months and she didn’t get it repaired...

So now we’re tracking not only her jobs, her ailments, her engagements.. but now also the timeline of her bleeping white goods. No ones life can be this complicated.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Smeg are great with broken appliances you just need to call them and the whole thing will be sorted. Ours isn’t a fridge (too small inside!) so it may be different but they sent a proper Smeg certified engineer round within a day, the parts were all covered under the 7 year warrantee, I think I paid £100 odd for a part I wanted & his time.

Reactions: 6
Just went for a walk and come back to fridge-gate detective work. You guys never disappoint! I'll post a tin of beans to the first person who comes up with a full fridge/freezer/fridgefreezer timeline, ideally drawn up in Visio.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Which would mean that the gifted Smeg lasted three months and she didn’t get it repaired...

So now we’re tracking not only her jobs, her ailments, her engagements.. but now also the timeline of her bleeping white goods. No ones life can be this complicated.
This is he effect of lockdown 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She'd have taken a photo of all the food if this was real. Unless she's got a load of fancy brands that she doesn't want us to see.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.