Jack Monroe #16 Queen of the freezer, bathtime teaser & blue tick pleaser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I arrived here after watching the bizarre Sali Hughes rant on IG, came to see what all the fuss was about and to meet the *dreadful* women who were making her life a daily misery. So glad I did, I'll never forget those 2 weeks of lockdown meeting everyone for a late breakfast to watch DKL (sad little hausfrau I know 🤣)
me too. It will genuinely be a nice memory from a really tit experience.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The penny drops!
So she’s always in the kitchen now, testing recipes? (Really?)
Not breaking her back at the dining room table for 20 hours/day?
Not in the shed all the time?
Not in the workstation in the garage?
Not taking endless selfies?
Why is it a choice of the potatoes being either in the hot and humid kitchen or in the fridge? Are cool, dry locations not available anywhere else in the crappy bungalow?
Book seven, holy tit do we have an awkward and inappropriate theme for that yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s not reading here. Nope, she’s not View attachment 132403
Jack. Since you are reading this, Google 'how to store potatoes. That will tell you why you shouldn't store them in the fridge (clue, it's science,).

btw lay the duck off the adjectives. And if it's any interest to you, I really I like that you don't constantly use your photos and videos of your child to raise your profile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Genuinely wish I had the chutzpah to bullshit my way to seven publications in an area I had so little knowledge or competence in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry for spamming but I’ve not been on Twitter for a while! Superfan seems to get ignored in the main, bit of a shame, she has such an inflated blinkered view of JM

View attachment 132419
She’s got some spare printer ink going to do a limited run so not a bad idea tbh.

I can’t imagine anything worse than a room temp tomato, love cold tomatoes with a bit of fresh lemon squeezed over them & some salt. So bleeping good !

Reactions: 5
How about doing what most of us do with spuds and onions, in a small cupboard. Always makes things so dramatic

Reactions: 10
She’s got some spare printer ink going to do a limited run so not a bad idea tbh.

I can’t imagine anything worse than a room temp tomato, love cold tomatoes with a bit of fresh lemon squeezed over them & some salt. So bleeping good !
I'm sorry, but you are wrong. Tomatoes should never see the inside of a fridge.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
How about doing what most of us do with spuds and onions, in a small cupboard. Always makes things so dramatic
She has no space anywhere else. That's right, her kitchens is smaller than that of a doll's house and those tiny cupboards cannot be used for storing potatoes.

She has no space anywhere else. That's right, her kitchens is smaller than that of a doll's house and those tiny cupboards cannot be used for storing potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.