Jack Monroe #159 HarperCollins responded by saying the tweets were factually inaccurate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So over in the ****** bungalow mackie is having a meltdown trying to deal with fall out from the viggles, the go Henry debacle, and her neglect of her rabbit, and the deadline for her pile of cack book
meanwhile in the fluffy cloud of tattle, we are counting teeth and chairs šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I have searched for the last time she had sad/bad/difficult news which wasn't hers to share, but I haven't been able to find it. She came back pretty quickly then so hopefully this time will be just as quick.

I hope everyone is well.
I remember this too. I feel like it was when Louisa/ BB was there, but I could be wrong. I canā€™t find anything either. She does too many things.

Reactions: 20
Squiggles: please stop neglecting your rabbit
Jack: you want me dead!

This nasty, manipulative little bleep. How can her minions not see it?
I don't get how asking a question can be seen as bullying. Isn't that what the internet's for? She's so self absorbed she thinks everything is a dig and not actually what it is a viable question.

Imagine that poor squiggle getting that level of dramatised response, she was probably really confused.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
JFC
11 sofa bum seats/upholstered chairs
one pouffe!
10 dining room chairs (6 are mine, 4 belong to previous owner) HE LEFT!
3 bedroom/office chairs
outdoor chairs 2 loungers
6 garden chairs

1 and a half people live here :eek:

I am a chair HOARDER

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
As others have said, I hope that nothing bad has happened to anyone close to her. But the way she reacts is just bizarre. Surely if something had happened you would do what needed to be done (visit, or perhaps these days phone or provide other support due to the restrictions). You would inform people who needed to know, i.e work if you were due to be working that day, childcare, maybe a close friend. Then only afterwards and if you felt like it was something you wanted to share, you might update social media, or not, if you wanted to keep it private. The 'something bad has happened but I can't say what' just smacks of 2012 era 'DM me hun' Facebook statuses.

ETA we have 15 chairs in our house including all office chairs, sofa, dining table etc!

Reactions: 28
So sheā€™s not only claiming furlough for ā€˜someoneā€™ who can actually work, but sheā€™s also pretending that sheā€™s paying it out of her own pocket to dupe the squiggles???? Is this it now?? Is it happening?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
As others have said, I hope that nothing bad has happened to anyone close to her. But the way she reacts is just bizarre. Surely if something had happened you would do what needed to be done (visit, or perhaps these days phone or provide other support due to the restrictions). You would inform people who needed to know, i.e work if you were due to be working that day, childcare, maybe a close friend. Then only afterwards and if you felt like it was something you wanted to share, you might update social media, or not, if you wanted to keep it private. The 'something bad has happened but I can't say what' just smacks of 2012 era 'DM me hun' Facebook statuses.
She is deffo one of the people who signs in (is that the right term) to A&E on Facebook with no comment waiting for the ā€œU K Hunā€ to roll in.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Sorry always on the grunka!! I've been here from day one hardly ever post because I am quite paranoid and worry I will say something that will get me in trouble or upset someone. Just to say that I love it here and you lot really have cheered me up in these strange times, you are all so lovely you bunch of bullying ninnies. Thanks for sharing the Sali Hughes video Brian that is what brought me to Tattle and I think Jack and Sali are cut from the same cloth. Anyway off for a piss and a sandwich now so duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
Jack is claiming Furlough for someone. The usual apologies if this has already been posted...

View attachment 466463
Information directly from HMRC

This is the sort of forensic tit I AM HERE FOR.
ā€œOh Iā€™m paying for furlough out of my own pocket.ā€

The actual audacity of putting Caroline on furlough when sheā€™s clearly got work for her to do. Unbelievable. Banging on that shes part of the excluded. šŸ¤¬

Get to absolute duck, Jack.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Gosh I never knew this tit existed online. Scary dairy.

Also apologies to all the people I shocked on my last post. It was just what I thought at the time, perhaps I ought to have not posted it on reflection as i hate talking about her family.
Youā€™re told by HMRC when you apply for the furlough payment that the details will be available for public view. Sheā€™d have known this and lied anyway.
(I know this as I am a company director who has had to furlough for genuine reasons)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
So,were you her taxi from the newspaper, or just a local taxi she happened to call?
It sounds to me like our favourite cousin Eamonn Holmes moonlights as a taxi driver (this might land in the wrong place in the thread but I'M SICK OF GRUNKING)

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Sorry always on the grunka!! I've been here from day one hardly ever post because I am quite paranoid and worry I will say something that will get me in trouble or upset someone. Just to say that I love it here and you lot really have cheered me up in these strange times, you are all so lovely you bunch of bullying ninnies. Thanks for sharing the Sali Hughes video Brian that is what brought me to Tattle and I think Jack and Sali are cut from the same cloth. Anyway off for a piss and a sandwich now so duck off.
I swear it's a prerequisite to be a narc if you're in the public eye. They all just want to live in their little echo chambers.

I hope now you've broken your posting virginity you'll join in more.

The Cabal marches on!

It sounds to me like our favourite cousin Eamonn Holmes moonlights as a taxi driver (this might land in the wrong place in the thread but I'M SICK OF GRUNKING)
JS101906446-2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Itā€™s....,, Jack Monroeā€™s PRā€™s account

Sorry sadly I donā€™t believe it because this story hinges on the idea Jack has friends.
I'm more inclined to believe that Jack was going around leaving copies of her cookbooks with passive aggressive notes in them to all the teachers who ever wronged her. A very merry Jack Monroe Christmas!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I had to do a double take... I haven't misread that Government info, have I? *slightly panicked face!
no, you're right.
She's claiming Furlough for someone who isn't entitled to it.
Wow, even I'm shocked, although not surprised.
This is above and beyond lying about using a child's bank card. She's basically using the Furlough to pay her staff wages without having legitimate reason to do so.
This is defrauding HMRC.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Jack is claiming Furlough for someone. The usual apologies if this has already been posted...

View attachment 466463
Information directly from HMRC

Bootstrap Ltd has two employees according to companies house
ETA- we assume the employees are Jack and Caroline Whohashands

Caroline works in Jackā€™s house so she canā€™t go to work.
Presumably she canā€™t work from home because Jack wonā€™t give her the social media passwords.

Jack has said Caroline canā€™t work as she has a child who needs to shield.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.